Have you ever cooked a meal from using an Iron or coffee maker?

Check out these TASTY Videos of 3 course meals being made from a uncommon cooking household appliance. :)

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Made a grilled cheese sandwich with an iron. Mom wasn't to thrilled about it though.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I've made plenty of ramen and instant grits/oatmeal using the water from my coffee maker. All it does is make spicy water for tea.

Irons? I've considered using one to press bacon. Never have, but it's crossed my mind.

1|0
    0|0
  • You will be limited on what you can make using a coffee maker and or iron that is used for clothes. I never have used those to cook food and never will. Love to see her use an iron to cook 4 sirloin steaks with corn on the cob. The coffee maker would be used to cook collard greens, mac & cheese, potatoe salad because the potatoes need to be cooked.

1|0
    0|0
  • No thanks. I’m fine with a cold sandwich and using the un-ruined iron to make myself respectful for an interview that pays money to cool a meal normally.

1|0
    0|0
  • 😂no, but it's a good way to improvise if my oven breakdown

1|0
    0|0
  • That sounds fun, you could cook with whatever you had lying around could be a useful skill. You might actually use it one day and surprise people

1|0
    0|0
  • I think this would be more my style https://youtu.be/tqABijWMlxA

0|0
    0|0
  • I made bacon and eggs with an iron once

1|0
    0|0
  • I’ve cooked out of cooking tins and hot plates

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope 😂