Have you ever tried tofu? If yes, then what do you like or dislike about it?

I just tried it for the first time today and I have some thoughts...😳

... bruh

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes.. I love it. If you cook it right, it taste just like meat.. but healthier. Key is you have to know how to cook in order to cook it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Hard tofu can be OK if the sauce is good. It can’t stand on it’s own though.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I have - it depends on how it is prepared - I have been eating a lot of Asian food lately. It’s eaither really good or really bad lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No but cosby show talked about it so much lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I stopped eating it because unless it is organic, it has GMO's in it.

Soy is one of the most GMO contaminated crops in the world.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm mostly vegan, so yeah I have, a lot. I guess you didn't like it lol? I only have it if it's marinated and in a meal where it can absorb flavors, otherwise it would taste like crap in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've tried it and was not a fan.
    But apparently the tofu I had "wasn't prepared correctly". So who knows. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Eat tofu a lot, I had some yesterday, it was a scramble I made with veggies and rice. It all has to do with how you season it and what you put it in, that makes it good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have lost count of the number of times I've seen tofu prepared in... very unappetizing ways in the US.

I'm not a food snob, well, probably not a big one, but I've seen people put tofu on a barbecue grill and grilled the shit out of it until it's got scorched marks and is as dry (and crumbly) as the Sahara.

I've seen cafeterias serve it DRY. Like just a piece of tofu by itself. With nothing else. No sauce. No garnish. Nothing.

I cannot say these methods of preparation are wrong.
    I can say that they are extremely unappetizing, to me, and show a lack of knowledge on the best way to prepare tofu and make use of its natural properties.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I have it often tbh

Ma-Po tofu is probably my favorite

I like it in miso.

Stinky tofu is no fly territory

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't tried it. I probably wouldn't like it though. Im a picky eater

0|0
    0|0
  • I have made my own Tofu! It’s a great food stuff! If you freeze it then thaw it, crumble it, it’s just like ground chicken. Goes great in chili 🌶 !

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. It’s ok. I eatbot quite often becaus eim a vegetarian.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had it before, it's ok.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah! I really enjoy it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tofu is only as good or as bad as the chef.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it in pad thai

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound like a guy!

0|0
    0|0
  • it’s bland

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes