Have you ever tried tofu? If yes, then what do you like or dislike about it?

I just tried it for the first time today and I have some thoughts...😳

... bruh

712

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes.. I love it. If you cook it right, it taste just like meat.. but healthier. Key is you have to know how to cook in order to cook it.

• Yes. Hard tofu can be OK if the sauce is good. It can’t stand on it’s own though.

Most Helpful Girls

• I have - it depends on how it is prepared - I have been eating a lot of Asian food lately. It’s eaither really good or really bad lol

• No but cosby show talked about it so much lol