Any reviews on Camomile tea? Does it really put you to sleep?

Wanna try it out.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It does help. It isn't an auto-sleep however, just increases the chances. One thing that helps more is to stop 'trying' to fall asleep. 'Trying' anything keeps you awake.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Here's a few of the benefits of Chamomile tea: Reduces menstrual pain, treats diabetes and lowers blood sugar, slowing or preventing of osteoporosis, reduces inflammation, cancer treatment and prevention, helps with sleep and relaxation, treating cold symptoms & helps with mild skin conditions and irritations.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its good with honey.
    Its not my favorite, but its good before bed

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn’t it just relaxes you but the caffeine levels in some blends keep you awake, and sugar in it keeps you awake.

1|0
    0|0
    • 4 d ago

1. You do not put sugar in herbal teas. 2. There isn't even 1% of caffeine in my malty strong assam tea.

• Show All
    • 3 d ago

Your sister does not know how to drink tea. and 1% won't keep you up, a mobile phone will do 10x worse. Educate yourself.

• 3 d ago

Excuse me but what does caffeine do? Caffeine binds to our brain's adenosine receptors which prevents the chemical from binding with the receptors and making us tired. So yes it still keeps us awake.

Doesn’t matter. I literally just proved your point wrong again.

• I'll be real with you. You need to try it out to see how your body reacts to it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, It has to be strong. Most tea brands don't put enough.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you believe so then yes. It taste like something that can put you to sleep in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
    • 4 d ago

You know when you enter an office and it smells like papers, that's what it tastes like.

• It’s very good with honey and helps ease stress and anxiety, which can help a person fall asleep faster.

0|0
    0|0
  • It will relax you a bit, but it won't knock you out.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes