Are you bad with making your own Drink Mixers?

Aguysopinion4799
The reason I don't ask for those little mixer bottles that you use in mixers, is because I cannot measure for the life of me when it comes to appropriate amounts of alcohol and yet I have a lot of these mixer bottles.

I have once just assumed one mini mixer bottle equals one glass of coke, so I mixed the two together and I felt good but traveling into slight dizziness.

It is why I always want either just a straight shot of one thing or have it professionally made if I ever do visit a pub and go to the bar.

I suck at measuring the strength of Rum because I pour a bit in the coke and taste nothing, pour a bit more and nothing, feel like I should speed up the process and pour a lot more in and bam.

Just... Can't be trusted with mixing drinks, just ask me to fill your cup to a certain level with one alcoholic ingredient and I am good, otherwise I will end up adding too much out of panic that it will be weak T_T
Yes
Sometimes
No
Vote C
GirlGuy
1
3