Do you have a favorite boba tea?

bobalife
Boba for thoughts if anyone here actually likes boba and have any favesss, share por favor~ :)

I know some people would ask me what is "boba" and this will answer most questions about my chosen username Lol. Here are some of my pictures over the last year and a half with some my faveee boba teas, but there's more~
Two nights ago, I fell in love with Wintermelon Milk Tea Boba with a yummylicious donut!
Two nights ago, I fell in love with Wintermelon Milk Tea Boba with a yummylicious donut!
This one always look a little magical to me as the butterfly boba drink & comes with this cuteass lightbulb cup! :D hehe
This one always look a little magical to me as the butterfly boba drink & comes with this cuteass lightbulb cup! :D hehe
sometimes, if I ever wanna go baesic... earl grey boba tea is calling~~ (to the right)
sometimes, if I ever wanna go baesic... earl grey boba tea is calling~~ (to the right)
Can never go wrong with STRAWARS with poppin bobas (yes thats the cuteass & cool name! Lol) esp during Summertime :)
Can never go wrong with STRAWARS with poppin bobas (yes thats the cuteass & cool name! Lol) esp during Summertime :)
Be Rose Bobalicious with Strawberry Matcha Latte boba :D (in the middle)
Be Rose Bobalicious with Strawberry Matcha Latte boba :D (in the middle)
Its almost Wednesday... Have a Pink Day with Strawberry Matcha Milk Tea Boba! :3
It's almost Wednesday... Have a Pink Day with Strawberry Matcha Milk Tea Boba! :3
Taro Milk Tea boba is never a disappointment :D
Taro Milk Tea boba is never a disappointment :D
This picture says it all #bobalife
This picture says it all #bobalife
Do you have a favorite boba tea?
Add Opinion