Should I tell my date or do you think she won't notice or mind?

Anonymous
So im a meateater and she's a vegan.

We have decided to have takeout pizza because we can't go out and have it at a restuarant.
So anyway i decided to order Two 'vegan' pizzas but the online website allows me to change the toppings so i changed mushrooms for pepperoni and mushrooms for chicken. I thought this should be okay as it's still called a vegan pizza. I told her I've ordered vegan pizzas and she was alright about it and now we wait for the delivery :)
Should I tell my date or do you think she wont notice or mind?
2 mo
If this is a bad idea i guess i could take the chicken off and put it on mine pepperoni one. She's not here yet and said to let her know when delivered and she'll pop round. It's our 2nd date.
2 mo
the pizzas have arrived! Thanks for the warning guys, i guess im going to take the chicken off (put them on my pizza) and replace the areas that have crators with bazil leaves! hopefully she won't notice. Wish me luck 🍀
1
3