How does this breakfast that I made look and is it healthy (I’ll describe what I put in it in the description)?

For the sandwich : I used 70 calorie bread ( 70 calories per slice), I put in spinach, 2 slices of cheese, and I sautéed some grape tomatoes with salt and pepper as a substitute for mayonnaise. For the potato’s and carrots: I put a little bit of butter, curry powder, salt, paprika, parsley flakes, and garlic powder. I’m sorry if it’s weird I’m just inventing stuff lol it did take a while to make this though
1 mo
Does it look bad?
14
5