What is the weirdest/unusual food/drink you encountered?

Bethmelan123
This evening, a friend and I went to a hotel. We were both served fried sugarcane as starters😲Really?😅😅That starter completely ruined😣my appetite!

Personally I have a list of weird food that I just can’t eat : blood sausages, tongue sausages, fried blood, smoked eel that looks like a snake, the vomitous-looking Labskaus. Seriously all these don’t look or sound appetizing at all.
I have also come across Mett (raw pork) being served and eaten on birthdays🎉It’s like some sort of tradition here
Then there is Spezi the strangest drinks inventions I’ve encountered in Germany. I can’t for the life of me comprehend how somebody thought mixing coke and Fanta in one bottle would be a great idea. It must have been a product invented purely by a mistake📌. It simply tastes revolting, and you can imagine what it does to your stomach, once it finds its way down there🤦🏽‍♀️
6
2