Oh hells naw.Those are like the most horrible allergies I ever heard of.😭
Lol the perfume one sucks too. My sense of smell is really bad so I won't know it is there until I suddenly can't breathe. It's like going underwater and trying to take a breath
M. S. G. Damn gag auto correct. How can anyone be allergic to a message?
Oh dear. I'm really glad you survived.It is strange how it's only the one.Wonder what's in them that triggers it🤔
Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions
Oh wow.Glad ya found a way.Just becareful
Maybe it's not as iron as ya think
Sounds like a minor allergy. Got a teammate who breaks out from citrus kinda like yours.
Yes that is good thing.Interesting i wonder if cooking it kills whatever she is allergic too🤔
Possibly? It could be the tannins or something? I looked it up and she could be allergic to Bromelain, which gets killed off in pineapple when heated. The human body is a mystery sometimes lol
This is true
Pineapples are allergic to good amount of people
That really sucks considering that it's formed naturally in food when you cook it certain ways. Especially when your brown foods like vegetables and meat. That's one of the things that makes browned vegetables taste different/better/more savoury than raw vegetables even if you don't use any season on them at all. I think cheese has it too.It's also added to tonnes of food like Doritos, Pringles, cheese nips, canned soup, hamburger helper, ranch dressing, bologna, Ritz crackers, popcorn, some canned vegetables, Pop-Tarts, coffee mate, breakfast cereals, and pretty much every fast food restaurant.I've heard of message allergy before but don't know a whole lot about it. Is there a certain way you have to cook your food or at least ways you need to avoid? Are there even any places you're able to eat out at? Why types of food do you have to avoid?
@realDonaldTrumpJr Monosodium glutamate (message) received much of its bad publicity because of its tendency to cause allergic reactions in certain people. However, message is actually available in two forms: the man-made variety that can trigger undesirable symptoms and which is added to a wide variety of processed food items, and the all-natural form that is found in a wide range of foods.
This synthetically derived ingredient is composed nearly entirely of glutamate and is very potent, which means it takes just a few drops to dramatically boost the flavor of whatever food to which it is added…so it’s easy to see why food producers and restaurant owners fell in love with message. At its core, message is an excitotoxin, a substance capable of overstimulating your cells and causing cell damage or cell death. Dr. Joseph Mercola notes that an estimated 40 percent of the population may be intolerance to message at some level.
Side effects reported from use of message include headaches, flushing, sweating, facial tightness or pressure, heart palpitations, nausea, weakness, chest pain, and numbness, tingling, or burning in the face or other areas of the body.According to Dr. Russell Blaylock, a board-certified neurosurgeon and author of "Excitotoxins: The Taste that Kills, excitotoxins such as message, hydrolyzed protein soy protein isolate and concentrate, natural flavoring, sodium caseinate and aspartate from aspartame” also can affect the heart, causing overstimulation of glutamate receptors and leading to cardiac arrhythmias. Regular consumption of message also has been associated with obesity, depression, eye damage, and disorientation.
The synthetic food additive known as message is not a healthy choice for anyone, even if consuming the substance does not cause symptoms. Read food labels carefully, and even if you don’t see the words “monosodium glutamate” or message, there are other substances that have high levels of synthetic glutamates, such as calcium caseinate, sodium caseinate, textured protein, yeast extract, monopotassium glutamate, and gelatin. The best way to avoid message is to choose whole, natural foods, avoid processed products, and read labels.
That doesn't even make sense. It's a molecule with only one configuration. That'd be like trying to claim water you got from a stream and purified is somehow different from water you made in a lab by burning hydrogen and oxygen. At the end of the day it's still H2O. If you change it in any way it's no longer water. e. g. H2O2 would be hydrogen peroxide, OH would be hydroxide. The only configuration for water is H2O. Likewise, the only configuration for message is C5H8NO4Na. Change the molecule and it's no longer message. message is message just like table salt (NaCl) is table salt and water is water. It doesn't matter if the molecule was made in a lab or not. It's the same molecule with the exact same properties.
Crawfish is 🔥
I guess I need to do it. I really have not had much in different southern food since I moved to Texas
I recommend it
Yeah i gots a friend allergic to citrus
I would hate that, because I love fruit.
It only causes an acute mouth itch
So kinda just deal with the irritation so you can enjoy it?
It's tolerable tho.
I'm glad it's tolerable, so you can enjoy it
@exitseven I'm allergic to penicillin
I am allergic to sulfa drugs.
and bee stings.
@exitseven that's the other ones I couldn't think of. I'm allergic to sulfa also. Do you carry an epi pen with you
No. Are you sure we are not related?
@exitseven we have so much in common. It would make sense if we were related. I don't carry a pen either. I just carry benedril just in case. If I get bit by a knat it swells up to the size of a half dollar
I got stung by a bee one morning. The bee seemed to just bounce off my face and it did not hurt. It started to get red after a while and I talked to one of my EMT friends that said if I was allergic I woud have known it by now. Well, it is 2 in the morning and it feels weird. I go to the bathroom and see one side of my face swollen and one eye was shut. I called my doctor and he told me to meet him at his office. He said I was in quite a bit of trouble because my trachea was closing up. He gave me q big cortisone shot and the swelling subsided. It was a little scary however.
@exitseven I got stung on my right hand years ago. It blew up like a balloon. My right hand was 3 times the size of my left hand. I was driving a bus at the time. After I finished my route I went to the clinic. While I was waiting to be seen I started having trouble breathing. They rushed me in and worked on me. I don't remember everything they did. They said I was minutes away from going into shock. I had to be transferred to the hospital overnight. When I got home I was on antibiotics for 2 weeks. It took 4 days for my hand to go down
crazy. glad you made it.
@exitseven glad you made it too brother.
oh no. I couldn't imagine this.I loves me the shellfish
@miah02 Lucky you
Good one right?
Oh dear two things i love
Yeah. I used to be able to eat them when I was younger