Did you ever tried the real Pizza margherita in Naples?

Anonymous
this is the original margherita in Naples
this is the original margherita in Naples
im surprised that many people here don't know how the real pizza is made and says: i tried pizza but i don't like it.
Even if you have tried some pizza called margherita it doesn't mean that it is the original even if cooked by an Italian pizza chef,
Cause the only way to eat the original one is to come in Naples and only in 3 or 4 pizzerias in the whole city you can eat the original one.
This is because many Italian and non-Italian "pizza chefs" worked in fryers and then started making pizzas, so they do not know the real recipe like old pizza masterchefs.

First of all, the original pizza dough is made with a flour and a yeast that you can find only in Naples.
The result is a very thin and soft dough, you can eat a whole and still be hungry, unlike an American pizza that just a slice is enough to swell up.

the main cheese must be "Fior di latte", with a little bit of grated roman cheese "goat cheese" NO MOZZARELLA , NO PROVOLONE,
the tomato must be bio tomato sauce, it is slightly sweet, not acid

this is the effect of a good quality pizza: (when you take a slice it will bend)
this is the effect of a bad quality pizza: (when you take a slice it still erect)
SO did you learned something about pizza now? :D
Yes, i've tried it
Vote A
No i never tried it
Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion