Is it weird that I’m Dominican but I have an interest in making and eating East Asian food because I don’t like Dominican food?

xJayleenx
I’ve had so many cuisines and that made me realize that Dominican food is horrible and the only thing that I like are Tostones and the fried cheese. So instead of making the food that I ate growing up I’m trying to learn how to make foods from Korean/Japanese culture because it’s more fun to me. I live Mexican food too so it’s not like I’m some Korea boo 😂 also Indian food rocks.
4 mo
I’m also a huge fam of spicy and Dominican food isn’t spicy at all so to me that’s very sad
20
6