The Types of Women I Find Attractive

The types of women I find attractive

❤ Introduction:

This will be a take on the types of women i find attractive, not physically, but it's what i find attractive about their personalities, or just who they are as a person.

I won't be surprised if this take offends someone, you can't talk about your preference without someone being offended these days. I Just want you all to know i mean no harm.

The Types of Women I Find Attractive

❤ Girly girls

i'm not saying there's anything wrong with tom-boys, but i just find it cute when girls are girly.

I remember when i was younger, i'd walk in a girls room & it'd be very clean, it'd smell like perfume, it'd have a girly theme like light blue or pink, & there'd be like a whole crowd of stuffed animals aligned on the bed.

That used to be so cute.

As i got older it seemed like the girls i talked to only wanted crowds of boys in their bed..

The Types of Women I Find Attractive

❤ Stylish

I love it when a girl has a style.

Not many people have styles in general, but a lot of them do.

An example of a style would be like;

My mom loves hello kitty, her car is red, because that's her favorite color. The inside her car is themed with hello kitty, She has Hello kitty seat covers, Hello kitty rugs, a Hello kitty steering wheel, & a Hello kitty license plate.

My mom also carried a hello kitty purse at one point, I know it might seem a bit obsessive with the Hello kitty, but that's just my moms unique style.

The Types of Women I Find Attractive

❤ Attitude

There's nothing more uplifting than being around a woman with a positive attitude.

I know life is rough & you're not going to always have a positive attitude, but if you're having a rough day talk to someone who gives you a positive vibe, don't push off bad vibes to other people for no reason.

One of the cutest things a girl did for me was when i was a freshman, (i'm a senior now)

This random girl sat next to me at lunch while i was doing my work, she started helping me for literally no reason at all. Once i finished my work, i turned towards her, and thanked her.

She just smiled at me & kept eating.

You just have no idea how attractive that was.

-

Thanks for reading my take,

please give me feedback, & tell me what types of people you find attractive.

1522

Most Helpful Girl

• I like all kinds of guys as long as they are nice and intelligent. :)

Really. Think about rough and tough macho man kind of guys: strong, bold, have the last word and being the boss. Then comes the less traditionally masculine guys who are more easy-going and more empathetic and concerned, soft-spoken, sweet. Seriously all these types of his are just so amazing as long as they are nice people. Cause all kinds of boys can be equally shitty in their own way.

Sweetheart with brain is my catch. ;)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• A pretty girl who is slim, big butt with curly hair and intelligent. Pretty for me is suggestive but I know for a fact that I date when a girl where eyebrow make up and slightly average amount of make up. I realize I prefer the girl with a few bumps on her face vs the flawless face make up chick. Plus after living in the hood in NYC so long, I like girls who career goals isn't a home health aide, a basic city employee (bus driver, ticket booth person, etc) or one of those registered nurses assistant. You don't realize how lazy a life choice that is. I'd prefer to marry an undertaker... or a lawyer.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 14

What Guys Said 21

• Nice Take. I kinda prefer sporty & tomboyish type of girls, but I also like casual/next door kind of girl, as well as goth girls.

• I only find white women and Asian women attractive.
    And homeless women.

• Girly-girls are the fucking best! With all their daintiness and their soft voices. :)

• I atill can't figure out if i like girly girls or tomboys. Maybe somewhere in the middle..

• I'm not sure why anyone would be offended, you do you!

• I did one of these once but it got taken down for being offensive.

• it is also the way women act and things about them not just physical features that are attractive

• I hardly ever care about the looks, the character is far more important to me

• I would have to agree with all of the things you mention. I'd add in athletic and educated, too.

• Cool women are the best women in the world.

• Interesting

• ArE YoU GuYs GaY!111!!11

• girly girls that have golden Attitude

• You missed
    Sexy girls

• Nice take

• Nice words

• Interesting

• I whole-heartedly agree with the positive attitude being very attractive. i dont care if the girl is a movie star, 10/10, if she is negative and constanly bitchy I wouldn't want to be with her.

• I LOVE girly girls!!!

• It was about personality but your missed the looks.. cubby, curvy, slim skinny etc.

• More from Guys
    1