Rants of an Asian Girl

1. I'm not submissive

Rants of An Asian Girl

For the life of me, I won't kiss your ass and be your slave ALL THE TIME. My mom didn't give birth to me just so I could be a fucking pushover. Hell, I was born to be a badass. Get that right.

2. Anti hairy pussy

I like it shaved, thank you. I'm just not keen on sporting a wild bush down there. Don't want stinky Pokemon bitches growing in there or something. You get the grip. Not all Asian girls have a jungle pussy island.

3. Not a Gold Digger/Social Climber

I have ambitions and goals. I refuse to depend financially on some filthy rich man and suck his cock all day long like some dumb bitch. I'm not materialistic and am generally not a fan of overpriced, branded goods. Lastly, I'll make my own money, be my own person and I'll pay for my shit, thanks.

4. Not infatuated with fair skin

No, I don't use bleaching products. No, I don't follow the Korean beauty trend. No, I don't envy fair people. I embrace my natural colour and you should too. Also, I don't buy that common bullshit saying that people who are darker are of a low income class and work like slaves under the hot sun. Fuck off with that mentality. GOD.

5. I would definitely date black guys!

I find them attractive. And I hate it when people automatically assume I'm not attracted to black guys. Come fucking on.

6. if you're fat, don't tell me I should eat more

I'm not fucking starving myself and that's all that matters. Bye.

7. "Herro", "Nihao" and "Ching chong"?

Fuck off. if you're trying to be funny, I won't be laughing. Don't make a fool out of yourself, buddy.

8. Oh I worship the entire race of white guys?

Last time I checked, I was rejecting a bunch of white dudes. Get over yourself. And as for non-whites who say that shit, grow a pair of metallic balls or tits.

9. Japanese, Chinese and Korean

I constantly see clueless people singling out just these countries. They fail to realise that Asia consists of many countries. Worse still, assuming I'm Chinese right away. Bitch, think harder. Thanks.

10. Get your kpop shit away from me

GOD knows exactly how many friends I have that are obsessed with Kpop. It's like a disease. Don't come near me. I'm not interested in hearing your favorite bands or EXO or BTS or whatever. Gah.

1837

Most Helpful Guy

• This is an awesome "MyTake". I would like to thank you for posting it. I did struggle a bit with stereotypes of East Asian people. It is refreshing and informative to hear someone stand up and talk a bit about the reality and their own individual uniqueness.

I guess my issues revolved around laziness and fear. There was always a fear of being rejected or just being in the wrong place. My Asian friends are mostly southern. I have a lot of friends from India, etc. But that happened because I met them in the tech industry.

Well, thanks again. It is such a brilliant take.

• Thank you Roland! Have a nice day, Sir :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Amen sista. Except I'm not that mad about it since I don't really get this kind of treatment around me anymore. And I grew to just ignore it and know that every other race gets this kind of treatment too and stereotypes are everywhere.

• That's a great advice, thank you!

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 36

• Killer take. You're gonna go far in life especially if you take what you want and voice what you need. The best part about this is the fact that you haven't gone down the victim mentality route. You call people out for their shit, and you don't take prisoners. It's pretty refreshing to say the least.

• Lmao Kermit's back

Some of these I didn't know were things. Asians fucking to the top of the social ladder or hairy pussy. Good to know that those beliefs actually exist lol?

Also have your friends told you what's about the hype around K-pop? I don't get it

• We should care why exactly?

• Unfortunately some of those stereotypes are true though.

I was born in 1980 and since then I've NEVER seen an Asian girl with another race UNLESS it was some super cool popular black dude or some rich guy.
    Never NEvER NEVER. That's thousands of relationships. Who knows how many people I've been holding hands and not ONCE UNLESS the dude was obviously rich.

So you can be the rare gem but it's a stereotype that is true.

• But my point is that doesn't apply to me.

• I agree. I guess this is reality. Stereotypes will still exist no matter what, unfortunately.

• Sometimes the stereotype is like 9,999 out of 10,000 so you should accept it though. It's not fair to expect people to not think to almost obvious conclusion because of that 1 out of 10,000.

There are ways to avoid being part of it.
      For example, culture is often very important to Asian people so if I met you and you absolutely didn't care about your culture whatsoever then I (and most) would assume that you don't fall under all of those traditional stereotypes.
      But if you do fall under most Asian stereotypes such as that then there is no reason to complain for the false conclusions from people.

• Very ranty indeed.

You don't have to conform to the stereotypes but shouting it from the rafters isn't endearing either.

• Heck, I will shout it from your rafters next time.

• Seeing forums of random sites, buddy. Almost turtle-slapped dem mofos

• Forums of random sites... well, im sure you know that aside from the obvious few, it's generally the dregs of society that infest such places.

Don't worry too much about them and continue being superior.

• So you're 100% Westernized, huh?

Sad.

• I'm a black person, a shit load of my friends, co-workers and some family members are Asian.
    Some even say I'm Asian and I'm like, "nah"
    So, I get it. Most none cultured people will act that way because of TV and movies.
    Good rant.

• OMG! What the &*%$ have you done with Kermit! lol!

• 1|0
  • It was interesting๐Ÿ˜‚

• um, well it appears that you are certainly NOT submissive. good for you.

• Interesting

• That's what I like to see! You have strong deviant opinions and you are confident in sharing them. Honestly, that's a very attractive trait to me, and you will really go places.

• Hell, this was some good reading. I laughed a bit, I like women like you that can use a bit of sarcasm, and be a bit hostile towards the general populace, you've earned my admiration. Thank you

• Damn American Asians... by the way I don't give a fuck what u say

• Asian and Proud. B)

• Most Asian girls are selfish.
    Dispute that.

• God damn you're like all I've ever wanted! minus the Asian part I couldn't care if you were a martian, but yes! You go oh and I'm sure you also don't like "pretty boys" who have everything handed down to them and naturally think they're better than others because they have money, wanna know why I know that's how you feel? My girlfriend is just like you haha, you sure you're not my girlfriend? She is chinese for sure, dunno what you are. Keep the badassness!! NEVER give into your parents! (my current struggle cause her parents hate me, I'm mexican and she's chinese so no idea how I can overcome that hurdle, any tips though?) and may you have a badass life ahead!

• I'm sorry darling I don't think we've got a future

• Congrats?

There are plenty of Asian girls who WILL do that for us white guys... so congrats on being a very small minority.

• More from Guys
    16

What Girls Said 17

• I don't know why other girls like this rant...

You should like the most annoying person ever to be around... I mean does anything make you happy?

And this is coming from a fellow Asian girl

• Yeah like you're any better. Sensitive fucks

• You're 19 - you're not even a peasant lol

• Okay OKAY! We get it! I took japan history so I had to study the surround country and you guys are all different. But according to history you have similarity but of course different in many ways. But in all honesty its pretty cool to be Asian girl wouldn't mind visting that old part of the world.

• OHMIGOSH sista, I'm with ya on #4!!! I have olive skin, nothing bad about that!

• lmfao. i want to do one of these :p that kermit on the couch pic tho... ahahahahsdfjsfhdkfj

• Awesome mytake, I lke it :D ๐Ÿ‘

• great

• Can I be your friend? you're funny and that was some real shit you just said haha.

• Okay the Kermit memes cracked me up.

• You're hilarious.

• Kermit don't give a fuck, and neither does Asian chick. Go girl!

• Asian girls are cute.

• my life story lmao

• BOTTOM TEXT AGHHHH

• Funny meme

• You sound very upset.

• what does it mean by

• I like your choice of pictures. I tend to use Kermit a lot lol

Power to us Asian women!