How to Tell if Your Girl Really Cares About You

Does my girlfriend really care for me?

Hey guys, It's your girl Rayven here with another take. I have seen this question a lot on the girls section, so I have taken the liberty of writing a take to answer your question! I hope you like my

myTake!

There are dead giveaways that A girl really cares for you, and there are some subtle signs as well. I am here to explain them.

1- She respects you and your decisions

Your girlfriend respects what you do, how you do it and where you do it. But that doesn't mean she won't disagree. It just means she won't complain about it, and she won't hound you either.

2- She isn't overly protective

If your girlfriend is overly protective, you have a problem. Although it may seem sweet, think of this, do you have a piece of property like a china set you won't let anyone touch? It's the same thing going through her mind. She sees you as a piece of property, not an equal.

3- She doesn't judge you

This one is fairly obvious, But I will address it none the less. If your girl judges you for what you wear, what you look like or how you act, It is another sign that she doesn't really care, and that she may be thinking of breaking things off with you.

4- She takes time away from you for herself.

I know, this seems to be like it should be reversed huh? No, it is not. If your girl takes time away from you, it means she trusts you, and that she isn't obsessed. This is good. Like I said earlier, If she is obsessed and attached to your hip, it means she most likely sees you as a piece of property.

Warning signs not to trust your girl.

1- She acts different around you when around other people.

If your girl acts weirdly around you, acts shifty and not like yourself. Don't trust her. She is not worth your time! It means she feels awkward around you and doesn't really care. She probably likes the idea of you guys together than the actual thing. This is a huge giveaway.

2- She doesn't look you in the eye when you talk and doesn't let you into her life.

These are indicators that A girl is lying, hiding something. A girl will usually blush when she is lying. It's a natural reaction we can't control. And a lot of the times it gives us away. Also keep an eye out for narrow eyes. Also, our eyebrows will lower slightly.

Thanks for reading my take!

-Done

~RayvenSkyeFlye

2037

Most Helpful Guy

• Aha! Another cool take Rayven. What do you wanna do now? Replace me? Hey! Spare me, I'm a poor guy. I recently got an editor status, don't wanna lose it so early🤣🤣🤣
    Jk it's agreat take girl!!
    Thanks for sharing❤️

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I disagree in some aspects. Not everything is that clean cut. For me I look my boyfriend in the eye as much as I can but I'm naturally a shy and awkward person. I stare at the floor or in the distance to avoid his face because I'm shy. Second, I act different with him around people sometimes because our age gap is so drastic and the looks can be really mean. So I won't be as affectionate, but a lot of times I push through it and try not to give a shit. Regardless I love him more than anything in the
    world.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I apologize if I offended you ma'am

• Oh no, lol. You didn't offend me I was just offering up some reasons on why some girls might do certain things. Overall I agree with everything you said.

• dont bother about age us older guys love and respect our girls and no one is better than you and never will be and you are loved and wanted that is the main thing

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 36

• How to tell if my girl cares about me? she satisfies all three male needs.

The woman/girl you are defining, doesn't exist. or at least is a rarity.
    Don't believe me? go date one of those crazies and lets how she respects your decisions, doesn't judge and Still gives you space lol

• Actually, where I live.. These people are over the place. I would be one of them. A good one.

• Well then, some relocation might be in order.

• Nice take. I agree with all exept for the number 2.

Just because someone is overprotective doesn't mean they view you as any less.

It can mean a lot of things. Maybe they are the big sister/brother at home and are naturaloy that way.
    Maybe they have been hurt and are insecure.
    Im not gonna lie, i love it, so i may be biased, but i dont judge them right away, could be many reasons

• Men love idealistically.
    Women love opportunistically.
    She'll care about you as long as you can provide for her, entertain her, be there for her. Get hurt or sick and all bets are off.

• Not all girls or women are like that.

• Very funny. Yes, all girls are like that. There's even an acronym... NWALT - cuz that's what they all say - "not all women are like that".
      But they are. LOL

• NAWALTs? lol never met one. I think they're a myth

• “She acts different around you when around other people.”

What if she acts shy around you and a lot less shy around other people? She could just be so head-over-heals with you she can’t handle her nerves?

• she's talking about the cunts that when in public, pay more attention to others than their boyfriend. Like he's a pet not to be shown in public, like they are ashamed of him. Not the shy girl.

• I would consider it a disagreement

• i agree. 'shifty' can just be someone really into someone and isn't comfortable or used to their feelings.

• She only cares about you when you are depressed and in the hospital otherwise, it's too easy for them to actually care about you, most women to be honest, just want attention and be arm candy.

• Not the good ones. Those women who are like best friend/cheersquad/best partner are rare but I swear they exist.

• @Queenbeast22 We'll see; because I haven't seen of any of them; unless I get into a car accident, threaten suicide, which I'm not going to do on here, don't panic and if I'm really sick. They don't just come to you; when you have nothing going on, life is too unfair for that. Everyone wants the best friend/cheer-squad type partner, because it is only rarely seen; unless you are recuperating from car accident, some mental breakdown, sick or in a career where they act with you in a scene or wrestling. It's a rare occasion.

• Those fairytale women are rare, but they exist

• Cute Take, but it would have been better to elaborate more on the signs not to trust.

• Thank you for the critique. I'll be sure to add it in the future

• You're truly/definitely awesome.
      Good luck, and invite me please.

• How tell if a girl really cares about you?

Ask yourself this question: Is she a girl?

If yes, then she probably doesn't.

• That's not necessarily true. But it is your opinion so, yea.

• I was being somewhat hyperbolic, but I do find the attitude of most younger women in today's society to be very self centered and narcissistic. Do you disagree?

• No, I don't I am a teenager, but I am not like that. My classmates however, are a different story

• Thanks for the advice. There's this girl who constantly wants to talk with me and says she misses me if we haven't Skyped yet that day. And yet besides knowing that she has a brother and sister, she doesn't say a word about her family, even hanging up when they come into the room.

• Interesting that the majority of your haters are women.

• Good points, and, in a nutshell, a woman who cares about you is mature and confident in your relationship.

• Spoiler alert: she doesn’t. At least about me. But I already knew that (applying to past experiences).

• I'm quite sorry to hear that.

• Well, I don't like seeing people hurt or suffering so...

• What if the key to end of my suffering is suffering of certain others?
      Not like it is like this for me, but interesting philosophical question.
      Back to the topic: I was stupid.

• I'm glad you clarified what you meant by shifty in the other comments, or I would have said that it was not true at all for shy gals

• You forgot to mention sticking by through the hard times.

• Liar. Girls don't care about men.

• Ugh. Yes they do. You just haven't met one yet. And I hate to say it, but if you go after all the popular girls, and never give any of the other ones a chance, you'll likely get your heartbroken. Perhaps this is why you have this opinion?

• Ironically when you go the ones that aren't as good looking (or popular) they're even worst. What I said is true, women do not love or care about men. Women love what men do for them, if that stops then they stop "loving" you.

• Noice...

• Interesting

• Thank you

• Actions speak louder than words

• Girls don't care about me

• More from Guys
    16

What Girls Said 19

• 1. she shows contempt, everything you do... she thinks she can do it better and she thinks you're worthless
    2. She criticizes you, saying you do everything WRONG
    3. she stone walls you and ignores half the things you say
    4. she treats you like you should do everything she says, or you will be punished
    5. she doesn't do anything you say and if you keep asking her, you will be punished
    6. she cheats on you and has a open online dating account, and if you question her you will be punished
    7. She plans on killing your mom
    8. She only wants you for your money
    9. she only wants you for your genes, because of your good looks but she cares nothing if you died, actually she wishes you would die soon so she can collect life insurance from you
    10. she is always fighting with you and doesn't appreciate you
    11. she claims you are psycho and crazy when you point out something about her that hurt you... saying she is perfect

LOL, I can't think of anymore at this time... heheheheheh
    I only know this stuff because I actually know someone who would probably and did do all of this LOL!!! hahahahah!!!

• Sounds more like if a girl is a mans slave she is good. I would say if she is not and he still does not walk away he cares for her. But that is not the issue here. But I do not think woman should do everything to please a man because that should be prove to man she cares because that is manipulative and it would mean she perhaps is hiding she is lesbian and he is gay if he wants her to be that way for his status.

• For the most part I agree with this, but #1 seems a little naive. Of course it's important for your partner to respect you, but that doesn't mean they'll never have a problem with anything that you do. Every relationship is going to have conflict now and then and require a certain amount of compromise. Expecting your partner to be totally fine with anything and everything you might ever choose to do is not realistic.

• this is so accurate awww and it describes me
    the first one reminded me about his hair lol

@supernovaroyalty

this is an amazing mytake

• my boyfriend is years younger than me after years of being with a older cruel man i would not swap him for anything and i trust him completly. He is away on a course at the moment so trust is important and yes i let him live his life. As well as he lets me live mine.

• I wonder, what about people who struggle to make eye contact? I can't make eye contact with people. It's my childhood habit I can't look into people's eyes. If I have to, then I focus on the eyebrows or nose lmao.

• The points about not hounding him and also taking me time were good. I don't think that is about caring, I think that's a sign of some problems. I know girls who hacked their boyfriends Facebook and tracked down and blocked every girl he messaged and etc 10 months later they are still spreading rumors about the girl it's just ridiculous. So insecure it was vomitous.
    As for how to tell she cares I just go with same as if she was your friend. Does she stay up to date on your stuff does she ask you about yourself are you more than just a booty call. Some girls just keep guys around for sex and yeah, they care, but about sex, not you. A real tell is when you need her, will she show up for you, and does she remember the things you talk about. A person a girl likes seriously, she will memorize your info.
    I'm not Hitch, I'm just a popular girl who has picked up a few tricks so take it with a grain of salt.

• Thank you for your critique ma'am. I will be sure to add these thoughts in the future

• 'decisions' is too vaguer. what if these 'decisions' involve her. she can not just disagree but not support it. doesn't mean she doesn't 'care',. people who are have different needs preferences etc. if she respects herself & him, she's not going to go along with anything this doesn't mean '
    hounding' him. its not realistic to support everything that comes out of your SO. you can be supportive without supporting each thing. if its from a place of respect & caring.

i think communication is a big deal, so when you can't support something, they can understand why.

• 'judging' again. sometimes you will be inappropriate and you should hope someone you respect is there to let you know. you can not not judge at all. doesn't mean being critical but still having an objective view point, its helpful.

a grown man should want a grown partner. this kind of sounds more like a geisha.

• True. I apologize if I offended. ^^

• Thanks. But I blush and don’t look at someone when I like them. Doesn’t mean I’m lying.

• Who in the world has a girlfriend who doesn't look you in the eye when you talk to her?

• good take, thanks.

• Amazing take!

• I disagree with some of these. I don’t look my boyfriend in the eyes at all and I act weird around him.

• Well, some people are different. I was just explaining it how I see it. I am sorry if I have offended you

• Hmmmm these are obvious.. there are more subtle ones that could be mentioned.

• I suppose there could be... This was somewhat rushed. My apologies if I didn't cover A topic you would have liked to see

• Does this apply to men too?

• Can’t say I agree with them all.

• The 2 advices for not to trust a girl is invalid if the girl is shy

• These advices sound too generally vague so they don't seem valid for everyone, they may be valid for some people.

Anyway thank you for the interesting point of view.

• rare to find one but it exists