How can I get people to stop being concerned about my health?

how can I get people to stop being concerned about my health? I am 45. I haven't been to the doctor in over 20 years. I just dont care, I am forced to pay the penalty for not having health insurance every year. (blackmail from obamamcare and romneycare) reason is I am 45, never had a girlfriend, women treat me like a ghost. I thought about suicide, but didn't have the balls to buy a gun to do the job right. but I hear enough stories that single men often die in their 50's from weight issues, or they just dies of heart attacks. so it seems like a good compromise. now I got folks worried and askig if I got health insurance, have I been to a doctor... etc . (mind you, single women still dont give a rats ass about me, dont think I didn't notice.) my worst fear is not dying, but dying alone years from now, in a nursing home, with no visitors. I just would perfer to end my life under my on terms.
1
2