Why complain twice after everything is said and done?

Ok so I met a girl, it was rocky. She claimed I was to clingy and she could never be with a guy like that. I obsessed over her which I know is bad was the first time and I never do the same mistake twice.

She was being disrespectful and said mean things which I brushed off, though I admit it stung a bit. She made it very apparent she didn't want to have anything to do with me. That is fine and well. I deleted her contact info from all social media devices and moved on with my life but shortly after she was telling me the same thing again even a bit more vicious this time around. a lot of f/bombs were dropped ( I deleted her before, didn't block her since there was no point, since I was quite sure I never hear from her again). I told her that I am not obsessing anymore and I do not particular care. It would have been nice to see her again but I am not fixated on it, especially if she going off like this. She saw that I got rid of her.

She was a bit chatty though, a tiny bit and a bit hostile and stuck up, which I thought was kinda cute and that piqued my interest. I am quite sure this thing will never work out but my question is, why was there a need to say the same crap twice and then adding I will talk to you later? That is odd coming from a person that previously said hey, you bastard I will never talk to you again! I find this weird and unusual.

She was reinforcing the point that this is not going to work out and as she called it had a time in which she dug me (that I know) but it is not anymore. I was actually laughing at her attitude a little. It felt like a child like rant. What was she upset about, the fact that she was simply angry or that I did not beg her and I dropped her like hot potatoes? I like this person but I know that is not going anywhere and I am not deluded, as I mentioned earlier why tell me the same things twice? To what end? I got it the first time. Now just out of curiosity I like to hear a female perspective on this.
1
1