Why doesn't she text back all of the time or text me first? Their are times she texts right back and times she doesn't text back at all?

I only text her like three times a week at most cause i dont totally trust her but the last 2 times i texted her she didn't text back. It could be she had work but still Oh well.
Last semester
-She always said hi to me and called me by my full name
-Locked eyes with me
-Sat next to me sometimes
-Talked to me first
-I told her I liked her and she blushed and smiled. -We didn't talk over the summer cause i was too shy to make a move and she said she would text me this semester. She was dating a guy i found out later and i was shy.

This semester (she's single now)
-She creeped on social media a found out we live close to each other on campus.
-blew my phone up asking me questions about my life and summer (first time she ever texted me)
- wants to play volleyball and basketball with me and even brought them from home so she sees serious
- remembers everything we talked about last year
- said she wants to see my apartment and told me to text her any time and she will come down.
-I asked her if she was free on Saturday and she said she couldn't but gave me the reason why.
She works full time and goes to school fulltime so she's busy a lot. she was single and i missed my shot now she's single again.
+1 y
I'm not good at playing the game.
+1 y
Update
2
1