I've just cheated on my girlfriend, I know it's up to her, but should I be given another chance?

Maxibon07
I went out last night, got major drunk, and I ended up kissing another girl. It wasn't a planned thing and it took me by surprise being in the state I was in. I soon after felt extremely guilty and told her what I did.

I really love my girlfriend a lot and I feel a hell of a lot of regret, wish I'd of never of done it.

This is the first time I've ever done anything like this, and I feel I'd never do it again, feeling the consequences now!

I know its out of my hands now and it's up to her, but should I be taken back?

+1 y
Things are starting to get back on track now, thanks for all your advice so far, it's made me realize alot. We're seeing how thing goes now, and I completely understand it's a mistake that can't happen again.
15
9