How do I get over her after everything?

I'm a lesbian and I've been having this more than friends relationship with a girl on the low. She had a bf when we started our flirting etc and this has gotten further than any of us really expected it to. I guess you could say she has lead me on for months we have been through so much and her and her bf are broken up by now. I was at this party the other night and she heard I had drunk madeout with her brother, she was soooo upset and we talked about it and I cleared everything out for her, telling her how i would never do that to her etc then she finally admitted her feelings for me, the fact that she has always had them and that she still does, her family is against her being anything but straight so she had been denying her feelings for me for months, leading me on, pushing me away, trying to convince herself she didn't feel it. Today, she called me over asking me if I had told anyone about us bc people had started to notice we were a bit too close and she doesn't want to be out of the closet because she's "not gay" and she can't be with me etc, she practically told me we have nothing and that we have never been anything and she just needs the feelings to go away everything was broken off a lot more was said but my point was made.. Now, how do I get forget her, how do I make these feelings go away I am so hurt by this and I've already deleted all of our pictures off my phone, this isn't the first argument we have but I can tell this was really it. She was so done with me.. I need to move on but this hurts beyond words. She ended up meaning WAY too much to me.. Please help, advice, anything.
How do I get over her after everything?
Add Opinion