I told her I like her and now she avoids me but stares at me like she wants me more than ever. Can someone please decript this (Details explain all)?

Anonymous
She was showing signals that she likes me, eg: enlarge irises, mild flirting and we had this conversation over text where she called me cupcake and used :p, :) and stuff like that a lot. It was a fantasy conversation about being lost at sea and she started it.

I wanted to tell her I like her (I have for some time).

Here is the dialogue to the conversation

Who do you like?

To be honest, I like you

Wha Why me?

I don't know why I just do, you're nicer then any girl has ever been to me

Mate, but. Makes no sense. How.

It makes perfect sense, and I like spending time with you. Trust me, this stuff has never made sense to me.

You don't realize how messed up I am? No jokes.

I don't care, I didn't really want to tell you like this but I do like you!

Mate, I can't let you in on any of my secrets, but please, please don't dig for dirt. Sorry

I'm not trying to dig for dirt.

I'm sorry, you're a great friend and its not your fault. I've just got too much to deal with. Sorry, Friends?

Yeah, friends, I'm sorry okay.

Not your fault, I'm really sorry.

Its okay, I must of seen the signal wrong.

No I can see that I may have lead you the wrong way by accident. I think I'm just a little too good at getting into trouble, you ok?

Yeah I'm okay, I suppose.

Good, promise me you'll find a cute girl, have fun and for Christ sake be happy, deal?

I'll try to be happy and stuff okay?

Good, I can live with that.

Good

I have to go to Pilates, bye

Bye

Any ideas to what this means? This was 4 weeks ago. Since, she has stared at me constantly in assembly and her friends and herself are stalking me on Facebook. She stares at me the like she wants me but walks another route to avoild talking me. Does she want me to make the first move? At one point she said "the tranquil gentleman" (me) and the "psycho rocker" (her). A perfect combination :p. I have honestly cried my heart out over this. Please help!
3
5