How can I get her to stop hating me? I just can't stop seeing her every time I close my eyes. What do I do?

Okay, time to confess. I used to treat this girl really bad. I said somethings I regret. In a way, I bullied her. She was always so nice to me, never once raised her voice or retaliated in any way. She was sweet and dainty. Well it's been about four years and I saw her last Friday , only it wasn't her but it was. She looks different. She's thinner, stronger looking and looks fierce. She has shorter red flame like hair. She was wearing a black sleeveless turtleneck, thin black elbow guards, black jeans (or pants?) and black studded boots. It happened so fast. I was walking when this guy I know spotted me and took me by my collar and started shoving me down a lonely street. He had a pocket knife and I got scared. I'm 5'11 but pretty weak. Then I heard her or more saw her. I first heard the sound of a skateboard passing by then stop. Then all of a sudden I see her ram into the guy, seriously plow him onto the ground. She pinned him down and started punching what I could only guess was his face. His feet were shuffling and I heard him whimpering then she got up and took the knife, flipped it between her fingers and said "This is mine now" and kind of scoffed. He left, I got a glimpse and his nose was gushing and I saw a thin cut along his neck. She got her longboard, completely ignoring me, and left. I called out her name but she left so I decided to wait for her so I sat and waited for what had to be an hour when I saw her coming back. To put things short, I grabbed her arm and refused to let go until she acknowledged me and she turned around and gave me the single worst punch I've ever. She busted my top lift, pretty much busted my nose and gave me a bloodshot eye. She left me there grabbing my nose trying to stop the blood and the funny thing was that a police car was there and they did nothing. I like her, a lot. I always have. How can I get her to stop hating me? I just can't stop seeing her every time I close my eyes. What do I do?
4
4