Met a girl online but has told me has cancer I dont know if to believe or not can I get advice?

so met this girl a few months back now online and we have talked over the phone numerous times and we both really felt chemistry with each other we shared pics and and got to the point were we felt we should get together and so we started planning to meet and date etc but then things changed drastically she started acting odd at first shed log on her acc and just leave me a quick mssge like "how are you my love" then would log off right away i would reply to her but wouldn't get an answer, next day she did the same again, and i was starting to think im getting catfished or something so i waited once for her to show and she did once she did i confronted her and msgged her that i demanded her to talk with me over the phone or thats it i would delete her and our thing its over like an ultimatum and ofcourse she agreed and over the phone i told her my frustrations and why she's acting like that all sudden and letting her know that i dont like to be played or made a fool off just to be honest with me and let me know what was up, to my surprise she revealed to me that for a few months now she had been diagnosed with stomach cancer and has been battling with it for a few months now (her voice sounded cracking like wanting to cry but held it) and said that didn't want to tell me since she met me because of fear that id reject her and she said she's been offline as of late because she's been getting sick from the chemotheraphy and said she's constantly in pain and pretty much listing all symptoms of chemo but also said that drs had only given her 6 months of life left due to the cancer well she says 2 left now, and im in shock but same time i dont really believe her 100% we still talk like once a week and sometimes she does sound sick but I don't know if she's just playing with me or being honest I don't know what to do? i really like this girl a lot she's everything I've been looking for in a woman and now im confused should i believe her? can anyone advice? anything would be appreciated thanks
1
5