She kissed a girl and I liked it?

Hey everyone,

Last night around 2 AM this girl I have been seeing on and off text me while I was traveling to inform me that she felt guilty that she drunkenly made out with a girl at a gay club most of the night. I asked her why she felt guilty and She said that she kept telling her that she was straight but the other girl kept kissing her. However, at one point another female friend started to judge her which made her want to do it more. I told her to not feel guilty and that she was just out having fun.

I have to admit that part of me was turned on by the thought of her making out with another beautiful woman and the other part of me was a bit upset. Did she enjoy it? In my opinion of saying I am straight and then not doing anything about it says that you still enjoyed it. Another point that kind of bothered me is that her gay friend was supposed to take care of her and it sounds like he just focused on himself for the evening. So I am pissed off at him too.

The questions I have are why did she tell me in the first place at 2 AM in the morning? Is she feeling guilty because she knows I have feelings for her and was appologizing because she doesn't want to hurt my feelings, or did she feel guilty for leading the girl she kissed on? Should I even be concerned since we are not officially in a relationship? I would like to hear from the ladies on this one if at all possible. We are both in our mid twenties just out of college.
She kissed a girl and I liked it?
1
1