Girls, What percentage of the time do women think their Boyfriend is possibly cheating on her?

Follow up question is: What's the farthest you've ever gone to actually try to find out if he is cheating?
+1 y
WOW... maybe its quite possible that women have redeemed themselves... Or are they just great Polygraph takers? If 50% of these women's answers are true... WOW! that means that there might be like a 20% reality window once all the Catfishers are caught!
Just Joking of course! I really really love Women!! ;)
+1 y
OK... I just have to throw this in there... What if your man is really hot and other ladies always have their eyes on him? He's faithful but truthfully, an attractive male will eventually have aggressive women on him. Is your confidence still good that he won't cheat? Or do you just steer clear of those few men?
12