Why won't his ex leave us alone?

So, I've been with my guy for more than 2 years now. I am his first love, so I cherish this special part I've been granted, I know how much weight it carries, and I do my best not to disappoint him in any way. He is 26 now, and before me, he had a sort-of relationship with a woman 30-sth yo, who has 2 little kids. Wasn't much of a relationship though since he only met her on weekends to have sex and rarely, they'd go out. On the days he wasn't with her he had sex with another woman, they didn't know about each other's existence. He also told me that back then, his ex (the one with the kids) loved him, and she kept asking him if he loved her so he felt bad and lied, and said yes. He met me when he moved to another continent, which is where we met. Before leaving he broke up with her and the other woman as well. While 'the other woman' took it well, this one didn't. She kept trying to find out how we met, if we met while they were still together (I am on a different continent so WTF) and such. Until one day when my boyfriend received a very suspicious message on Facebook from (supposedly) her ex husband. In the message, 'he' asked my boyfriend why he let her go, and made a big deal out of her being such a wonderful woman, all while verbally acknowledging that 'he has a different life now with someone else'. Obviously we're not dumb so he blocked her. It freaked me out a bit so I checked her profile like 2 months after, and she seemed to be back together with her husband and the kids. Like 6 months later I started receiving friend requests from this profile claiming to be her ex husband's. My boyfriend told me she's probably drunk and that she is a very instable person. This is bothering me, because basically there is this crazy woman not letting go of the illusion of my boyfriend after more than 2 years.
Why won't his ex leave us alone?
Add Opinion