How can a man be polite to a woman without being bashed as a 'nice guy'- namely, a 'creep', 'doormat' and a 'loser'?

Is it worth bothering with politeness or courteousy with a woman? Or would I be better off just being hostile to every woman who's hostile to me? And would there be any non-hostile women left not to be hostile to? Because I can't think of any who aren't automatically hostile to any man who approaches them- should a 'real man' just automatically be hostile to every woman in retaliation? Wouldn't that be the only way not to be a 'doormat'? A guy talks shit to me, I tell him to get the fuck out of my space or send him packing. But a girl talks shit to me, and thinks she's entitled to do that just because she's a girl? Why? Why shouldn't I just treat them in the same way I'd treat a obnoxious guy- talking shit to them when they talk shit to me, pushing back when they push me, hitting them back when they hit me?
1
2