If a girl never texts first, is she uninterested (she usually immediately replies when I text her)?

1e3q2wsx
There's this girl that I really like that I go to school with (and have for the past 10 years pretty much). I text her somewhat often (at least once or twice every week), and see her most days in school. She always replies to my texts almost immediately, but not once has she ever initiated the conversation. One other thing is that in person, we can talk for a while, but texting, we never really talk for too long (usually 15 minutes tops). I was thinking of doing something like asking for her advice about whether if a girl never starts a text convo does is she uninterested, and either she would get the hint I was talking about her, or she would say that it does mean that for her, and I would know she was uninterested. However, I have the feeling this might just friendzone me either way. Any suggestions or help are greaty appreciated.
1
1