How many of you ladies have ACTUALLY fallen into a toilet before?

Like when a guy leaves the toilet seat up and women say they fall into it. I've never experienced that in my life and I'm 5'2" and 94 pounds (so it has nothing to do with my size). How the heck do people fall in when it's not even that big? LOL. I don't know. Maybe I just have big hips ahaha :P I know this is a totally random question!

Most Helpful Guy

• I lost my grandmother that way

• Lol you're so silly :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I have done this about three times 😂 It's possible, trust me! Especially if you go to use the toilet in the middle of the night and the seat has been left up 😳 That's generally when I get the fright of almost falling down the pan haha. Im also 5'2 but with small hips, maybe that's what the problem is...😂

What Guys Said 4

• https://j.gifs.com/n5GkBW.gif
    Thank you for making my day!

• I have a rule. Everyone must put all seat and lid down after each use. Raise what is appropriate. It prevents that.

• I've never experienced that so that's why I'm asking lol :)

• It happenes usually late at night because guy leaves seat up and girl didn't look

• Id pay a nice amount just to see that in action...

• I'm pretty sure people are lying when they say it happens lol. No one is that tiny. Seriously lol

• the only way I can see someone falling in is if they don't even look before they sat down

What Girls Said 17

• That's not happened to me. I mean, it happened once when I was like 3 years old and I was too tiny and wanted to use the big girl toilet. I fell in and my mom had to help me out. But otherwise, I check the seat before I sit down nowadays lol.

• I've never fallen in. :P

• I've fallen in before! Lol a couple of times in the middle of the night, didn't turn on the lights and I fell in. Darn kids! Hehe

• Lmao yeah I have when I was younger.
    Brother left the seat up hahaha

• lol i think they mean the butt gets closer to the water than they want it to, i always check to see if it's down. who just sits down without looking? that's so weird

• Lol I know :) I hope that's what they meant because I can't see how that would happen lol

• I have a couple times. I just laugh it off and do my business. I do live with a couple of men in the house.

• Only kids fall into them.

• LMFAO!!! THANK YOU thank you thank for making my day :P i'm laughing hysterically while walking.

• Why is this so funny? Lol :) I'm just in disbelief that this actually happens because no one is that tiny!! Yeah right lol

• It's not a matter of being tiny, it's a matter of HOW you sit. You sit down and lean back on the toilet seat right? Well I do sometimes lol but when the seat is up, it's not so fun

• lol I have never fallen in XD the fuck?

• Lol I've never either that's why I'm asking lol :)

• I've never heard of this before.

Guess you learn something new every day!

• My neither! Lol. My friends who live with their boyfriends say it happens all the time and I honestly have no idea how lol

• Well I live with my boyfriend, and I can honestly say nothing even close to this has ever happened to me.

• Lol wha? Not me, that's for sure.

• never

• It sucks!!! I have experienced this more than once unfortunately

• Are you like super tiny? Lol. I always thought I was pretty small but apparently not if I don't fall in ahaha :)

• lol. I hope that never happens to me.

• when I was a kid and my brother left the seat up

• this is embrassing but yh i have, my brother forget to put the seat down when he finished with it one day and i remember it was late at night and was desperate for the loo, i didn't check the seat as i assumed it would of been down , obviously it wasn't and fell down it.

• I've never fallen in, but I HAVE sat on a seat with pee on it! It was disgusting!

Honestly would much rather they leave the seat up than pee all over it.