Girl that wants to be girlfriend keeps getting angry at me?

OK so i had no interest in a relationship because girls are hard work. especially this girl because she's lazy and always also sleeps (i asked about her here )

Often i don't answer my phone or if i do not for long. i have to work, she takes a lot of effort because she is not very efficient. She often phones me and the first question she'll ask is if I'm alone. if I'm not the next question is if a girl is with me or will call me a player if she heard a girl in public in the background. often she gets angry at me for not responding or being busy because in my free time. She might go to sleep during the day because she's tired. in my opinion because she's too skinny do has no energy.

So she will get angry if I'm in another city etc because im busy. How to deal. i started a company so i have much less time
2
1