Why girls today dress like sluts?

Anonymous
Everyone talks about how women have the right to do what they want with their body and all that feminist crap but why noone talks about the other side of the coin? for me, summer is the worst period. i'm sick of seeing all these semi naked women walking around. i've been told i have a model body, but still i never wear revealing clothes. i just find it insulting. i've noticed that despite what one might think, many men are annoyed by that as well. have you ever thought if your attire is "intruding" into the other person's life and aesthetics? are men oblidged to walk around with naked women with no sense of class and self respect? can you really force them to have your naked skin shoven in their faces? Why noone talks about the responsibility and ethical dilema of women walking around like that, but everyone talks about if they should be allowed to strip off more or not. why won't they take some responsibility? cause lets be honest, there is nothing else than sexually provoking and attention seeking in that practice. and dont mention heat. its hot for me as well these days, but i have to dress nowhere like that... .

And these jean string- shorts (!) and the non-existent skirt dresses teen girls wear today... omg.. what pervert even started this... "fashion"... ?
+1 y
Oh and i'm not a "prude" or "bragging about me virtue or whatever" either in case you want to use such adhominems against me. i'm just genuinely against this insulting, unclassy, and uthoughtful of the others' feelings and values practice... .
+1 y
and i also dont like the message that this conveys about us that women can attract men only scantily dressed, not with their smarts, character and a modestly dressed manner. and that we are sheeple copying what the masses are doing... .
Why girls today dress like sluts?
5
4