My boyfriends, ex girlfriend is talking crap about me?

Okay so today on the bus I found out that my boyfriends ex, is talking badly about me. Her friend Maddy said "hey" to her, and my boyfriends ex Ella, sent her a picture of me & called me ugly & she said that she doesn't like me. And she makes fun of me & calls me names. She follows me to send pictures of me, to her friends to make fun of me & call me ugly.

Maddy got mad at her for it, & Maddy is the one who showed me this. Bc she is also my friend. Ella claims to like someone else but yet she is talking badly about me. Maddy asked why, she doesn't like me bc I haven't even talked to Ella once in my life. And I haven't done anything to her, and she said "I just don't like her" and Maddy asked if it was bc I'm dating Colton (her ex), & she ignored the question.

What do I do? How do I get this to stop? Why is she doing this? And she's the only one who thinks I'm ugly, everyone else thinks I'm really pretty.

That's me^ I'm 15 by the way in case you are wondering.

4
2