My female friend has a textbook case of Histrionic Personality Disorder (HPD). Potentially dangerous. Do I hide and change my phone #? She is evil?

Long story short, I had mental health issues. I come from a very wealthy, very dysfunctional, mentally ill family. I have Schizoid Personality Disorder and I also have psychopathic tendencies. Being as that was never treated, compounded with a dysfunctional up bringing, I struggled to make friends. I worked at my cousins restaurant for a couple of years. I made a female friend. I was head over heels in love with her. Her and I clicked right away and I thought she was too good to be true. She obviously was. Long story short, I have noticed she is a textbook case of Histrionic Personality Disorder (HPD). What Ted Bundy (serial killer) was to psychopathy this girl is to HPD. She is an extremely self centered and manipulative HPD at that. I'm sure that she'd have sex with me. But the only reason I think she would do that is to manipulate me and try to garner a favor somehow. Another mistake I did was I wrote her a bunch of letters how much she meant to me. I also told her about my mental health struggles in one letter. She always push's and pulls with me (just like a textbook histrionic). As I have read the symptoms of this disorder, it confirmed my more malicious and sinister suspicions about her. I deleted her off FB. She has an app that keeps track of who deletes her off their friends list. She texted me asking me how I was doing. I got excited and told her and asked her how she was doing. She didn't respond (as per usual) What do I do? I know she wants sex to manipulate me.
3
0