Why does she feel uncomfortable around me?

Anonymous
This is a married woman at work from time to time we work at group for projects.
first time she saw me she just had this stareand git frozen.. days passed by and i had to spend time with her reagrding work she was shy never made eye contact... however she smiled when i wasn't looking... i started to feel uncomfortable because she is married and felt guilty that i find her interesting i flirted with married women before but she somehow made me feel bad... anyway she started to look at my eyes when she talk to our group or make comments when i dont pay attention she stare at me when i talk to girls.. one day she sat next to me talking about workand stared deeply into my eyes i felt nervous and triedto act cold and she acted angry... hwoeverahe kept looking at my eyes across the room... lately she kinda act friendly with other guys but she act uncomfortable around me only... i had to go to her ask her about work and she seemed uncomfortable her voice was shaking she kept touching her face she avoided looking at me and tried to end the conv with a cold comment without even looking at me... im wondering why this cold approach all of the sudden?
Why does she feel uncomfortable around me?
Add Opinion