Why do girls get creeped out by older men and unattractive men checking them out?

Anonymous
Like if you're going to attract guys you are interested in, you're also going to attract guys you aren't interested in. You dont get to cherry pick who checks you out and who doesn't. If you want no one to check you out, it really isn't difficult to make yourself unattractive. If you are trying to be as attractive as possible to get hot guys your age to fawn over you, you're also going to get ugly guys and older guys to leer at you. That's how it works. Deal with it.

As long as all they're doing is looking there's nothing wrong with it.

If anyone checks me out even leers at me, I feel flattered. They can be ugly, a whole lot older, a whole lot younger, or a guy, I feel flattered when they check me out. If it's a girl I also find attractive, thats just a bonus.
Fuck polls
Fuck polls
GirlGuy
12
4