WHY DID SHE FONDLE HER BREASTS IN FRONT OF ME? IS SHE A LESBIAN?

Anonymous
Yes, you read the question right! This girl freaking was fondling and moving her breasts up and down while looking at me in class. She laughed and was like "ooh, you like that?" And we're both girls! It's not the first time she's acted this way! Heck no! She caresses me all the time! Tries to hug me, touches my thigh, pinches my cheeks, puts her hands on my shoulder, blow kisses at me, moves her eyebrows up and down at me, makes a "v" sign with her fingers and tongue (sexual), and yeah. You have no idea how awkward and stupid I feel right now! Her friends don't think that she's gay. I texted if she has a boyfriend and she was, "nah, guh. im way to sofistacated (sophisticated) for dem n*ggas." I nearly killed myself when I read that! Saying that she's elegant and classy is like saying that Albert Einstein was a complete retard, or that Adolf Hitler was the nicest man alive! That's insane! The moment she becomes classy is when 1+1=0 and four-sided circles are real! Never in a gazillion times infinity amount of years! She is the exact opposite of classy. Anything but classy. She has almost no home training. Always running around and cursing loudly everywhere! But she USED TO have a boyfriend. For like 5 months. Not sure if she's gay but one thing's for sure... the girl needs help! How can she believe that "I'm too sophistcated" nonsense? She's the rudest, wildest, most disrespectful, and ignorant girl I've met! The freaking class clown!
+1 y
I replied, "You? Sophisticated? No way!" and she was like, "hell nah, u trippin cuz! U kno I is!" Wow, just wow. "U kno I is!" This is the epitome of the utter destruction and mutilation of the once loved and cherished, English language.
8
4