My ex texted me, is everything cool between us? like why does she care?

okay we been broken up for about 2 months now we dated for 9 months but she wanted to stay friends, her idea she doesn't stay friends with her ex boyfriends she tried this with me and she knows i stil have deep feelings for her. so a few days ago she texted me a random question like why i never used to let her use my phone with me looking at her. an then later that night i asked her why she asked and then she said she's tried of talking about us and and im lik YOU BROUGHT IT UP i didn't say that to her but still and then she started talking bout how she should have gave herself time to get over her frist relationship and then she told me that she reached out to him about a month ago but he didn't reply even tho this guy CHEATED on her he told his ex that he missed her when he was dating her (they dated for 7 months) her first boyfriend. so after i heard that she tried to contact him i just got upset and got off the phone and i didn't bother texting anymore that was 2 days. last night 2 days later at 10pm she texted me if everything is cool between us. im like why the fuck do you care i obviously stopped txting you. like whats her deal what does she want i know she wants to be my friend cuz she told she wanted to be my friend before we even dated
3
1