Can a girl hate you for no reason?

There's a girl at my work that acts different when I am around. Everyone at work complains that she talks too much but I don't get this problem since she is quiet around me. Everytime I walk up to her with a couple of co-workers I would hear her talking to them and as soon as she finds out i'm there she kind of stops talking. I would sometimes get a vibe that she is looking at me from a distance but I don't look cause I feel as if i would annoy her. Sometimes when i start a conversation with her, she generally looks angry at me and has avoided my small talk once but usually when i continue to talk to her we always end up having a good conversation and I can see that she enjoyed it as she smiles a lot after talking for a while. After our conversations she would be happy and feel comfortable to talk to me. I messaged her once before about something but she never replied. I don't usually get this vibe from most girls but she seems different to all that I have met. I don't know anything that I did that would upset her but she's the only person that I know that acts like this. So can a girl hate you for no reason or is there something that i did?
Can a girl hate you for no reason?
Add Opinion