Why do people keep saying Im the one who got played?

Its getting on my nerves that people keep telling me I got played in this situation. A originally took into consideration that I would date someone named Benny. But I stopped liking Benny because I didn't like his personality, he was rude, concieted, he treated women like toys, he was used to breaking hearts and all he was good for was sex. So I told my friend if she flirted with him and he reciprocated she could sleep with him because he had a good sex game and she was meeting guys who were terrible in bed. After that she came to me and told me that they had sex and that let me know he wasn't worth dating because he slept with my friend, which I expected he would do anyway. A little while after that I allowed his friend to give me oral but I didn't return anything I made him leave right afterwards. And after that his friend told me he was in love with me and I told him to get lost, so he "told" on me to Benny that he gave me head. And Benny was pissed. Honestly Benny had no reason to be mad, me and him slept together a few times and we never made anything official, plus Benny thought he was the biggest player ever, he always brags about what girls he fucked and seemed like he wasn't interested in a relationship. Anyway Benny was really mad so he tweeted that I was a slut (even though I never slept with his friend), and that he "played my dumbass" because he slept with my friend. I didn't expect he would air out our business like that so after I told him that anything between us was officially over I blocked him on social media. And he has been trying to text and call my phone ever since then but I never reply. I dont want anything to do with him after that, I just dont understand how IM the one who got played like people keep on insinuating. Because he slept with me and my friend? So? People sleep together! Its not like I still wanted him. I didn't care!
Why do people keep saying Im the one who got played?
Add Opinion