If you liked a guy and he didn't try to make a move on you would you lose interest instantly?

Classmates and I were planning on going to our end of semester party. A few days prior this girl in my class asked me if I was going and seemed happy that I was. She was messaging me prior asking where I was and when I arrived she was waiting for me outside. At the party she was sitting on my lap at various points, touching me etc. I got separated and she messaged me asking me where I was and to find her. Based on all this I was pretty certain she was interested.

We went back to her friends house after the party and were sharing a bed together. We cuddled, watched movies and talked all night. I wanted to at least kiss her, but the moment never felt right. We hadn't talked much prior to this event either so I was happy with just getting to know more about her. In the morning she dropped me off at work, I was going to kiss her but she just lent in for a hug and turned her head away. I decided to message her the next day and she did not respond. I waited a few more days and messaged her again asking if she wanted to hang out together. She replied instantly saying that she was busy studying for her exams and to wait until after exams. I said that it was fine and wished her luck with exams, she wished me luck with my study and said she'd chat to me when exams were done.

Based on what happened it seemed she was interested in me, I didn't make a move and she lost interest. I'd like to think that she's being sincere with being too busy for exams but we have a whole study week off, surely she'd be able to find a few spare hours to catch up if she was interested. I'm not going to message her again, but am just wondering if because I didn't make a move on her, has she definitely lost interest? If she did really like me, would she not welcome the opportunity of hanging out again in hopes that I might make a move this time (which I most definitely would).
1
1