Is this girl a flirt or did she like me?

21841908uifhuiweh
So, I met a girl through a group project in University. In the first semester, I acted normally and talked to her. She told me I was really nice several times. I noticed that she kept mentioning my name during our presentation. One day while we were talking, she told me that she was stressful and I said "oh, I see it in your eyes". After that she mentioned to me that she had no boyfriend and she wanted to have a boyfriend as she was getting older. The second semester I met her, we had another group project together. I started to really like her, I kept getting nervous. She mentioned she had a male friend that was coming to visit her and then I got jealous. She saw that and then she mentioned it was only a childhood friend x3 times and that she had no boyfriend x2 times while flipping her hair at me. I kept making mistakes, acted weird and argued with her due to frustration, as I do not understand if she liked me or not. Although she tells me she has no boyfriend she does not hang out with me. Her bff didn't seem to like me and called me weird. I acted coldy to her and then she started to act cold to me. I noticed she talked to her bff's friend who was a guy but she told me that he was just her friend's friend. She met this guy recently after her friend introduced him to her. But I noticed on social network that she keeps liking his photos on instagram and commenting on every single post he posted. She also hangs out with him and studies with him all the time but doesn't hang out with me or study with me. She told me one time that she doesn't study with people but I saw her study with him... On social networks she posted a picture of another guy and her and commented "only a friend". I gave her a birthday present trying to hint that I liked her and then she said that "it was weird and naive (message on birthday card hinting my feelings) but thanks for the presents". Then she avoided me when she saw me. Is she a flirt or liked me?
Is this girl a flirt or did she like me?
Add Opinion