Why do women (of which most of you show clear signs of low self esteem, hot or not) try to control men - subtly as well as overtly?

Something has gone terribly wrong in (mainly) western civilisation! The death of traditional masculinity...

"SHAVE THAT BEARD OFF YOU BARBARIAN!!!"...
... screamed the possessed dominatrix...
"THERE'S A GOOD, HEALTHY, HANDSOME YOUNG MAN, KEEPING YOURSELF NICE AND TAME FOR MAMMA-WIFEY, DON'T WANT TO SCARE ALL THOSE COMPETING WOMEN AWAY WITH WHAT COULD BE YOUR SEXUALLY CHARGED, PRIMORDIAL MASCULINE SELF!!!"

And this new-age controlling oppression exhibited by the "Woman" :

The Woman who calls herself so, when really, like 95% of the other "Women", simply needs to keep her husbands physiological and primordially-driven emotional sense of *MASCULINITY" in line with her degenerative view of herself; of her sense (and lack thereof) *Femininity*!

You know, I'm not having a swipe at you women here, not as much as I am critiquing ya's, from my own fairly vast experience! What I am getting at here, above the "political cry" of the death of masculinity, is that people on the whole, man and woman, are increasingly getting weaker, in their sense of selfhood. I claim that not only are men losing their masculinity, but that women are also becoming less feminine. And in turn, I have not only witnessed a substantial growth in self-loving (loathing) narcissism (*ehem* social media *ehem*), but in turn as women's self esteem has dropped, they wish to, by the order of the new-age feminist dialectic, control and "maintain" just how masculine, in spirit as well as appearance, "their" man can be. Above the aesthetics of beard or no beard, all I'm saying here as that neither gender should control neither! I am sick to death of women trying to control the weaker men out there, just because they are not secure in how attractive, nor how much they can bring to the relationship table! GROW UP.

LET MEN BE MEN!

2
2