Take notice guys. Girls make your say. Please look at pictures below. I'm having issues with app. I can't be bothered to re type it all. Thanks?

Take notice guys. Girls make your say. Please look at pictures below. I'm having issues with app. I  can't be bothered to re type it all. Thanks!?Take notice guys. Girls make your say. Please look at pictures below. I'm having issues with app. I  can't be bothered to re type it all. Thanks!?Take notice guys. Girls make your say. Please look at pictures below. I'm having issues with app. I  can't be bothered to re type it all. Thanks!?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never been without a woman , ever... and I've never bought flowers for that reason only , now that i think about it.

• and why not lol. I received some today. The thought meant so much. Just to cheer me up and show me he cares. Beautiful like the love we have for each other.

• Good answer πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Thank you , your question was good as well. 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Flowers are lovely.
    Only time I ever got it was from a random guy on the street. I feel a little bad because I was glaring at him, he looked like the asshole type... but then he presented me with a little flower. I didn't even see him pick it from the bush that was on the sidewalk!!!
    I instantly was shocked and was speechless but managed to say "Thank you!". I still don't know how he managed to pick the flower without me seeing because I was staring him down as we were walking on opposite sides of the sidewalk. As we got closer I was still giving him a dirty look. (He was already looking at me from a distance and like I said I thought he was the asshole type and those kind of guys just make my blood boil when I see them checking me out)

What Guys Said 5

• I like to take care of plants, flowers are just going to die so I never buy them. I grow them.

• Flowers are definitely a waste of money. First of all, they are a responsibility that is thrust upon someone, to either take care of or throw away. Second of all, some say they don't even like flowers. Third, allergies. Fourth, flowers are so clichΓ©. Think of something more creative

• All I hear is excuses. I believe I said I didn't want to hear any sorry excuses from you guys.

• I asked a question for the women to answer. Not for what your excuses are.

• Lol and how are the women responding, pray tell?

• It was our anniversary the other day. I went for the classic - flowers and chocolate. The attendant in the shop asked me what I'd done wrong but she appreciatived it.

• they look better in ground.

• Of course women love flowers. :)
    I buy roses for my girl once a week

What Girls Said 1

• I don't really like getting flowers. Sure they look pretty but that's all. I'd rather get food or a video game as a present.

• Nothing like a video game to show you love and affection huh. Just doesn't say the same thing to me sorry.

• Well to me getting a video game shows that the guy actually pays attention to me and knows what I like and dislike. If he gets me flowers he clearly hasn't taken into account what I like. A video game might not be romantic but its something that would actually make me happy and that we would both get to enjoy.

• So to me it does show love an affection.