Why do some women have this belief that all other women are out to get them?

I find it sort of absurd, especially when they assume other women dislike them for their looks. There are literally so many pretty girls out there, no one has the time to hate them all lol. I've heard other girls say someone is giving them nasty looks or think that someone is talking shit about them when they're actually not. This one girl got upset because she thought someone was pointing and talking shit about her when in reality the woman was actually pointing at the girl's quesadilla and was telling her friend that the quesadilla looked really good.

134

Most Helpful Guy

• We were going to the cinema just along the road to see a film I really had no interest in but was hoping to get a grope if she’d sit in the back row. I suggested the back row and she seemed quite happy with that and soon after the lights went down I had my hand on her thigh. She didn’t stop me and I was soon sliding her skirt up stroking her thigh. She seemed engrossed in the film but to my surprise she opened her legs allowing me to get to the top. I gasped, she chuckled quietly; the randy bitch had no panties on.
    What had been intended as a casual grope had now given me a raging hard on and it was trapped in my trousers. Her eyes still fixed on the screen, her hand came across and rested on my bulge; that did it, I could feel the precum seeping and my little finger against her pussy was getting moist. There was no one sitting near enough to see us so I unzipped my trousers to set it free. She leaned towards me and whispered that I was a naughty boy, but then started stroking it slowly. I couldn’t take it, I was ready to cum, I put my hand on hers and stopped her, explaining the problem. Next thing I knew she had a hanky wrapped round it and carried on. It took about 30 seconds to cum, and what a cum, it seemed never ending.

Most Helpful Girl

• Insecurity, it's all insecurity. This is why you just gotta acknowledge and accept that you aren't a model - that doesn't mean thinking you're ugly but just knowing that you're not perfect. It makes you focus more on your other qualities, it makes you feel a lot less insecure.

Girls are funny.

• and that's pretty much why Guys, are ready to leap to take a bullet for you Miss. Gravey

What Guys Said 3

• There insecurities is worse than a mothafu**ka, ain't it?

This comes straight from girls mouth.
    Girls feel they are at competition with each other or feel attracted to them even when they are not lesbians.

Another thing that they tell me is women is crazy as cat shit!

Sooo the end result is she must be paranoid or crazy.

• I've heard and seen this as well. Women and men compete differently within each other. Women might gossip more and hold longer lasting grudges as compared to men. I believe it's because women have a competitive nature in them as well. It's to attract a mate. Women compete with others all the time, especially with their friends. Pictures, social media, etc.

• Women are mostly backstabbing harpys.

What Girls Said 12

• Women like that are paranoid. They obviously have low self- esteem. Paranoia and low self- esteem are a toxic combination, not only to themselves , but to anyone who associates with them.

• I sort of believe where your coming from, at times I'm more intimidated at certain girls than thinking their out to get me. I've been in plenty of situations where a group of girls would stare at me and then stare at each other, it's so unnerving. I've kind of stopped being friends with some girls because of some reasons.

• Because it's actually true and does happen everyday, all the time. What are you talking about? That also is annoying when women hate you, gossip, pick on you and then give you confused face like no one is doing anything to you. I have personally had that happen to me, that's why I avoid crazy, jealous whores.

• Honestly, if you think this happens to you everyday, all the time you've either done a lot of shitty things to earn a really bad rep or you're extremely paranoid. Most people do not give enough shits about you to hate, gossip and pick on you unless you've given a them good reason to.

• Yeah, because minding my own business is such a bad fucking thing. I hear things women say about me, they don't even know how to whisper. When I was younger I used to try to be their friends and they would use the opportunity to hurt me even more.

Also I have had lots of confessions of jealousy, which I didn't fucking need it, I'm not dumb.

You must be one of those, because everyone knows it's true unless they're the victim still trying to be liked or perpetrator who won't even let their guilt change them. Vipers.

• You say you mind your own business but you go around calling people you don't even know vipers. You seem to be the exact type of person you are referring to. Going around acting like an innocent victim then making assumptions about people you don't even know and then calling people names. So congrats, you're contributing to it.

• LMAO " she was just pointing at her quesadilla cause it looked good" 😂😂 I don't know I'm not one of those girls but I think it's the girls who are insecure think everyone is out to get them. Plus maybe you haven't come across it but I've come across girls who will talk shit on another girl just because she's jealous of her unfortunately it does happen.. But honestly most girls are insecure just some know how to find confidence in their insecurities and some can't

• I mean, women do have a lot of problems with other women. I've experienced that crap most of my life.

• because they are insecure or dont trust others

• I had a problem with my exes best friend. Why? Because she put herself in the middle of our relationship. The bitch threatened me with bodily harm and he put his head in the sand about it. Eventually they ended up sleeping together while we were together. She was the only person Iv ever had issues with.

• Its actually a society thing! there's a quote "women are taught to compete with other women over men" i know your not talking about guys but its pretty relevant!

• Of course insecurity problems.

• Well it's true really super pretty girls have a hard time making friends with some girls. And most girls and women are catty as fuck. But when you think the world revolves around you you think someone is always talking about you.

• I do not believe all women are out to get me either. I do know that I have a strong personality and sometimes think out loud. I know because I'm in a biracial relationship that females of that specific face frown upon it and do not appreciate me with "their" men. I am not out to get any female. Unless they come at me first, I don't like to be around women that don't have any respect themselves. I can't stand women that do not anything to offer but their fake body parts. Again, not out to get them, not fond of em.

• I don't think all are out to get me, but i know a few are, I've witnessed it first hand.

If you think girls are all happy dappy best friends you've got a lot to learn. Some are snakes in the grass so watch your back!