Why do most women these days act like Sl*ts, yet expect to be treated like ladies?

Girls these days don't value sex or their own bodies at all. By age 25 most women have been f**ked by over 30 different men. Obviously for some women it's a bit less or more but most women these days are at that number by age 25. Women these days will drop to their knees to just about any guy.

Yeah, I get it... it's their bodies they can do what they want BUT they expect to get a nice guy anyways. Can't women just keep their legs closed?

2113

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like someone can't reach them sour grapes πŸ‡

Of course! Dropping to our knees for Just about any guy BUT YOU am I right? So now you have to label us all whores so you don't have to admit you're just not good enough. Any excuse so you don't have to do anything to make yourself more likable because you're absolutely perfect right?

Yeah not buying it chum. Just stopπŸ˜’

• Not true but you just admitted that's how women are these days

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know but it's funny. If you've been plowed by 30+ dudes then you don't deserve to be treated like a lady. You deserve to be treated like a cum dumpster

What Girls Said 20

• You're one of those self proclaimed "nice guys" aren't you? No one is going to take you seriously unless you present some facts proving your statements but by the looks of your replies to others you don't have any facts.

by the way be happy that women like that exist because with your personality women like that are the only way you'll ever get any.

• Because they wanna annoy blue anons on the internet, very specifically. Or they like sex I don't know.

I've only been with one guy myself.

• Nice guys don't shame women for having multiple last sexual partners. You're not nice. Can't men like you just keep your frustrated and misogynistic mouth closed?

• Hahaha hahaha... Why do guys ask totally biased anonymous questions presenting their personal experience as "fact" and expect a serious answer? Girls don't like you because you're angry and bitter. That's your answer.

• Girls are sl*ts and no man should date them. Women only bring men down. That's YOUR answer

• Then why are you even asking? Stop dating. Sheesh.

• Someone sounds like a 'nice guy', not every woman has that many men at that age. Heck I'm 16 and I haven't had sex or had a single boyfriend. I'm actually saving myself until I'm 25. You can't group up every women in the same category just because you've had bad experiences with them in the past.

• 99% of have been f**ked by 50+ guys before they leave College.

• best statistics ever lol.

• @darklandrunner women are that bad at College. A new guy a month for 4 years is 48 guys by the end of college. Doesn't sound so unreasonable right?

• Why is it that when a woman sleeps with 20 people she's a slut, but when a guy does it he is just being a guy?

• How come when a guy hits a guy it's just a fight but when a guy hits a girl people say it's wrong? Women are cum dumpsters. That's way more gross than coming in a girl. Who would date a woman after she's been fucked by 50 men like most women these days

• Men fall in love. Women do not fall in love with men. Most of the time the woman is only with him for money

• Not true.

• When I'm 25 I hope the amount of people I've slept with is still the same as it is now. I have no intention of sleeping around and I have never slept around. Most women where I live actually value themselves and don't just fuck anyone. But to answer your question I have no idea why women do that, possibly because they Can? Maybe they want to act the same way men do?

• You may not of said they couldn't but you are saying they shouldn't. I've seen a lot more men sleep around than women. At least where I live. I've seen many men complain that there's no decent women left, I don't see that many women complain that there's no good guys. Sounds like where you live is just a gaint fuck fest.

• Men are right. There are no decent women left

• There are some decent women left. I know a few myself. I'd like to think I'm a decent women, at least that's what I get told.

• So let me ask you this? If a guy has f'ed 30 girls by the time he's 25, then by your logic what right does he have to expect a nice girl?

• He doesn't have any right to.

• Thank you, I am. 😊

• @asker "Men don't go around complaining that there are no good women. (EVEN though that's true)" You're complaining about that right now. You literally said in another reply that you want a good girl to date. Do you even know what you're saying anymore?

• first how old are you really? calling every person who doesn't agree with you and idiot? lmao and secondly can you stop saying all woman and stop trying to make up your own statics by saying men sleep around a lot less than woman, based on what? honestly you just sound like a bitter dude because some girl wouldn't give you the time of the day.. you complaining that women want a nice guy is funny considering your whole thread you've been nothing but an asshole to every person!

• why do you care what others do? some dudes are the same let hoes be hoes not your business, you don't like them don't date them. You just sound bitter your not getting any pussy

• No I have had sex many times but I want a good girl I can date and take seriously but there isn't any. How dare you defend women by saying I amen't an assh*le? So I should use women for sex and get more p*ssy?

• dating apocalypse? a bit dramatic. Some guys are assholes some girls are assholes, some people are just having a hard time with relationships the rest of us are with someone we love so even my boyfriend would disagree. So have fun alone with that unnecessary attitude it certainly won't attract good results

• There are no good women to attract. They all cheat, lie and sleep around!

• I don't know man can't men keep their sick in their pants? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• I'm sure you're perfect too; never been with a girl in your life, so you're pure and clean. Good thing no one will drop to their knees for you. They'll just drop sympathy for a sad, lonely boy in his crusty underwear.

• I'm 24 years old and haven't had sex. I dont see the point I haven't meet a guy that's on my level yet except for my best friend that doesn't know I like him. Men and women are horrible when it comes to sex and relationships these days. Women think they need to be hoes for guys to like them. Men think they need to sleep with the whole universe in order to be considered men. Wasn't like this back in the day. If you want a quality girl you have to be a quality man

• Women think they can be sl*ts and still get a good guy

• That's unfair though. And they complain when good guys don't.

• you can't speak for all women so I don't understand the point of your question.

• Solid facts.
    Also, nice stereotype

• Because girls today are dumb and desperate and not respectable. I mean what respectable girl would sent nudes? Dumb sluts

• Why do guys want respect if they screw so many girls? Don't forget, sleeping around requires two people. Most men sleep around with more girls at a time than women. Why do men hop into bed with almost any girl they can pick up at a bar? Men think it's excusable to sleep around with several girls but when women sleep around, we're "disrespecting our bodies" and are "sluts". Can't you keep your dick in your pants instead of sending unwanted dick pics? If woment who sleep around can be called sluts, then men should be allowed to be called manwhores more often. Hope you get your teeny tiny head out of your ass and rethink about how you regard women.

• People are going to do what they want to do
    I personally have had not had sex yet and im 19. BUT the thing about me is, I am an adult. If I respect someone, I expect to be treated with respect. I keep my romantic life private, but Im not ashamed of any of the stuff I have done or want to try. And the reason I still would expect that the guy Im dating should be nice to me, is because if he isn't nice then he can hit the road. there's a lot of redeeming qualities about those "sluts" that you have to take into account. And just so you know the world doesn't revolve around you and your wants

• Same goes for you sl*ts. Good men don't have to bow down to you at all. You want a good guy even though your a sl*t. Then your gonna cheat on him and ruin his life

• honestly this guy is dumb asf

• dispite all my rage I'm still just a rat in a cage.

• my worth is not defined by how many times I've been used because I'm not an object and the number of sexual partners I've had does not define who I am
    also I don't expect to be "treated as a lady" but to be treated with the same respect everyone else deserves

• So letting multiple men come in your mouth on nights out doesn't make a woman a slut? Most women have done this. Also no one said treat you like a lesser human just that good guys don't have to date you

• do i hear a bitter virgin? lmao you're no judge, I seriously hope you're only a troll for humanity's sake

• I'm not a virgin but I've slept with less people than 95% of women these days... women love to sleep around. Good men don't have to date sluts. Why do you feel entitled to a good man when your little more than a dump for the cum of the 70+ you've gotten fucked by?

• So you'll say that about the women but what about the guys?

I've heard of many guys having multiple partners when they're young. Why do they think they deserve good girls?

It can go both ways.

• ... guys that do that do NOT go around saying "Men are always assh*les" and "Why can't I find a good guy".

• Women are sl*ts. Men are just men.

• Woooow. Whatever dude.

What Guys Said 12

• You do you, you let them be them. No need for the cliched angry rant that is repeated 6 times a day on here.

I mean, what does it achieve? Does it help you get something off your chest?

• To be honest it was hard to determine if this was bait or not, but I'mma go ahead and label it as bait anyway because it assumes the premise that sex with people is somehow inherently special or bad if shared with many despite being one of few known creatures that can have it solely for pleasure

• Show me the stats!

• Its sex. Chill out dude. Dont date them then. If you treat them like less of a person because of it your a cunt.

• @Asker. You sound bitter as fuck. Sex is meaningless. Its the importance you yourself place in it that makes it meaningful. I happen to place a lot of meaning in it and would like to be with someone who feels the same. But im not a cunt about it and accept and expect people to different, hold their own views, do their own things and thats okay. And fuck off with your real man crap. If you need to fall back to a fucking checklist of things that make you a "real man" then your a fuckin pussy. Your complete inability to accept that people value different things in life and your complete hatred for those who dont fit what you like is proof of it. Your a fragile little asshole who can't take the fact people are individuals.

• You missed the point. Good men typically do value sex. Women these days want to sleep around but still get the good guy. When they don't the complain. I didn't say they had to think the same but if they wanna be sl*ts than date a guy like them but they want the good men aswell. There's my problem.

• Awwww do you need a hug?

• why do you expect the woman to keep their legs closed... and why would you insult any woman by calling her a slut if she has slept with quite a few people... don't men do that?
    and Why does she need to be treated different than a Lady?
    she is a human being and you need to respect it.
    if you want a virgin , go search for it... there is no point in calling others slut

• The women I know doesn't say that... May be you should try treating woman with respect and hear what they say !😊

• you can date your hands then πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• I am sorry that the woman you know treated you very badly !

• Oh look it's a nice guy, boo who. What's the problem? Are you mad because they don't want to have sex with you?

• Because they're stupid

• Western society has abandoned Christendom, so our women are directionless and without spirit.

• Because they want chivalry from men but minus the female aspect of it..

• Sexual liberation and anti slum shamming. You can thank the feminists.

• Because they've been pampered to from the day they were born. They were raised with the idea that their actions have no consequences, that all they want should be given to them. We've put Western women on such a high pedestal that we barely have any ladies left.