Why girls have to be always right?

2825

Most Helpful Girl

• For me I'm not obsessed with the idea of "always being right" and it pisses me the fuck off because my mother is like that. She always thinks she's right and when she's proven wrong she doesn't appoligize for false accusations and she doesn't admit she was wrong. I hate her and I NEVER want to be like her.

Most Helpful Guy

• The one thing you learn is hat they are not always right. I have seen my sisters and mother all try to add their perceived correct answer, but be corrected me because of facts that I can prove or just through better logic or understanding of the topic. Plus i have seen them try to rework their answer to align their first answer to my answer that was correct. They really just like having the last word, if you are right state it and don't back down, and if they don't agree, after your correct answer let it be or ignore it to shut them up. If you give them ground they take it, just like anybody would.

What Girls Said 27

• Feminism

• A lot of men think women are stupid (reality TV doesn't really make us look smarter either) or weaker than them. Men have always been leaders and were the ones who were always right. I think guys still think a bit like that. Not all of them, though.

Men always had the right to say everything, while women had no chance to speak or defend themselves. In lots of cultures, it is still like that. So now, we kind of have the tendancy to speak up and we want to be heard. Being right makes us feel more confident, we feel more respected and it makes us feel proud of ourselves :) It gives us a little confident boost.

Unless they have bad intentions and they want to use you/dominate you too make them feel better about themselves. Then they're just bitches.

Personally, I like to beat men in the game. Make them search for a defense against my argument. Being right isn't the most important thing for me. It's nice but not necessary. I like to challenge them and see what they are going to say next :)

• Because everyone likes to be right. It's not just girls.

• Moody not must.

• @The_FallenOne Excellent comment... my ex wife turned into a self pitying blaming machine , plus she decomposed into a lazy , useless , lard-arse , hence I got rid of her. Easier being a FT working single dad , than having her around !!

• ... who wants to be wrong?

I mean I'll admit when I am, but I'm not going to say I'm wrong to save your ego over mine if I'm not. Plus, everyone argues their position. If you just always submitted that's be dull.

• In my own life, I have noticed that men want to be right more than women. So I'm not sure that a sweeping blanket statement can be made.

• Because it's nice to be right. No one wants to be wrong. It's only whether or not they can admit to being wrong.

• I disagree, ladies probably made some wrongs too, i hate that saying that women are always right, i admit I'm wrong if i see why or truce

• I'm not bragging but I'm usually right. My husband knows not to question me. I don't typically disagree over things I'm not 100% sure about.

• That is not the same for every woman, I for one, if I am wrong I accept that, if it's needed I apologize as well but if I am right, then so be it, if the other person accept that I am right as well we move on if they don't see that I am right I ignore that because I don't have time to teach ignorance...

• Everyone likes to be right, but obviously mature people will admit when they're wrong.

• I like to be right but some women when their wrong dont admit it or apologize. Some women just won't accept that they weren't right and will continue to be dictatorial. I fucking HATE bitches like that. I also hate must bitches because they always blame things on everyone else instead of taking a good look in the mirror. They're always bitching about how they have to do everything or how no one appreciates them or how people are unthankfull. So fucking annoying.

• @The_FallenOne Truth. All of that. 👍

• @The_FallenOne... Good comment... my ex turned into a blaming / self pitying machine... plus she was a lazy lardarse.. hence I dumped her. It is actually easier being a single parent , than have her around !!

• They always think before answering.

• I don't like being wrong.. but I'll admit when I am and apologise. Being right just feels good!

• Because we are right. Get used to it kiddo.

• I have absolutely no problems admitting when I am wrong... i think everyone enjoys being right though, not just women.

• Because we're spawns from Satan

• Lol! Because we have to!!

• Because guys eventually will be sitting on the couch doing nothing while we clean so we at least like to have some type of victory.

• Then date another guy.
      Or if you are dating another guy then try out his job and see if you're able to clean. Just so you know for yourself

• lol please, no woman can cook or clean these days they are only good for sex when they give it that is

• *insert number of dirty cars, rooms, and bathrooms I've been lucky enough to witness here*

"Just a second, let me clean two weeks of Starbucks, and Chipotle off my passenger seats floor."

• Girls are not always right men are right to

• I only want to be right when the other person is an idiot.

• they dont. if you know for a fact you are right, and they keep arguing, you should dump them then and there. they dont respect you or your opinion.

• For your information, it;s the other way around.

• Dinosaurs are always right

• Simple they like to be right even thou they are wrong.

• Because we think then overthink. We will always be right

• you will be right with idiots with no substance, a real man who can argue and knows how to act in such a situation? you won't have a chance

• Because I'm just that fabulous

I honestly don't know some people just have to be right good luck arguing with people like that its better just to walk away and leave it be

• Because they are smarter. Lol.

• Why do men have such a hard time admitting when a woman is right?

• Probly because there wrong

• @azzntittiz so having a different opinion is denial lol whatever

What Guys Said 24

• www.court-records.net/.../miles-crossed(c).gif

It's because it plays into the idea that men are idiots and women actually wear the pants in the relationships.

It also seems that the "always right" refers to situations where the women wants to control her man. If she strongly feels something should be the way she wants it, she not back down and if she doesn't get wants... She's let you know.

The trope like the man sleeping on the couch or the women withholding sex contribute to all that jazz. These power plays shouldn't work but they do and that's a cause of concern.

• They don't. You just have to let them win every now and then.

• Femininity so fragile. Even when they're wrong, they're right... otherwise i.ytimg.com/vi/TrEHiRUK7ro/maxresdefault.jpg

Because they're children.

• I've never met a woman who ever held up her hands and said, sorry I'm wrong. It's the do what i say not what I do attitude I hate. there's rules amongst folk and a lot of women don't know them or choose to ignore them and it causes a lot of hassle for everybody

• Its the egoistic style of behavior.

• I've never experienced this to the same extent most people throw out there.

Yet again, I also make a point to weed all traces of feminism ((the bad kind)) out of the girls I date. So, correlation?

• Happy wife, happy life

• Most of the women I know (ages 20-35) are pampered, stubborn, narcissistic and with superiority complex.

They think the world has an obligation to them. Not only women men also men of this millennials generation.

• Big headed people are big headed.

Men can be big headed, women can be big headed so I don't see how this falls to one sex or the other. Try to judge people on a case by case basis humans aren't simple we don't fit in blanket statements.

• They're not i am cause it's like when i'm right i'm right, when i'm wrong i could have been right, so i'm still right cause i could've been wrong, you know, and i'm sorry cause i could be wrong right now, i could be wrong, but if i'm right...

• Because they're as egotistical as men.

• Thats for everyone

• because chemtrails keep making the freaking frogs gay!

• Girls don't care what we think or say.
    She just wants a hear her own opinion but in a deeper voice

• They believe in superiority over guys just because they're girls.

• Girls are always right

• Because they're princesses.

• Well, they don't *have* to.

• they dont have to and most of the time at least in my case they aren't

• Because men are way easier than women are.

• They haven't.

• Hahaha, girls are almost never right, we just get tired of their refusal to give up on a topic that we let them think they won.

• I find it funny that they often think they've won an argument because we just tired of it and realized it wasn't worth it.

• Because they're cunts