Why dont girls show/wear these more often, guys love them, why dont girls share the same love for them? Classy or trashy?

It seems like when these are making ur thighs look longer its totally fine, but when the bottom of the cheek is showing, its unacceptable
Is this some unwrittin girl code or something? Why dont girls show/wear these more often, guys love them, why dont girls share the same love for them ?? Classy or trashy ?

• Classy
    5%(3)8%(5)Vote29%(2)
  • Trashy
    95%(54)92%(59)Vote71%(5)

Most Helpful Girl

• Because some girls know what's self respect and decency is and follow by it while expressing ourselves too. Women should care more about their own opinion and value first lol we aren't here to please men in that way and we should think we are more important in ourselves than what the guys want lol. Or other women are fine with that style because some don't care what the males think and it fits their personality or expression. Some women don't like to be stared at, especially the creeps, some don't like feeling uncomfortable in it since it's a wedgie, some have different or personal clothing style, or some are afraid of shame too

• Ifeel you, but do uthink high shorts in general are fine as long as the cheek is not exposed? Imean is it solely the cheek being out that make it unacceptable?

• Some women be ok with high shorts and others are not like myself. We wanna be comfortable in our own skin and have a certain limit or style we go for. What sucks more is society is victiming women on how we dress regardless how much skin we show, from shorts above or just knee high shorts which is saying males are excused from consequences from harassment to rape from this stupid mentality. It's time men own up to their actions and women feel safe in their clothes without being catcalled but I do agree certain stuff should be covered

• Sorry for the rant lol

Most Helpful Guy

• So many females say trashy yet there is no shortage of skanky females exposing their asses in these (or worse).

• ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, imiss the barbie trend, now that thats possibly fading, im seeing less and less girls being this bold ! Lol

What Girls Said 24

• 1. Uncomfortable.
    2. Ridiculous looking.
    3. Attracts unwanted attention.

Just to name a few reasons.

• Would you compromise and wear them for 2 hours and endure the creeps, dad types, and uglys looking at you if you were promised it would result in you finding the man of your dreams at the end?

• I already have the man of my dreams, so no.

• That's whorish. And manwhores obviously loves them, but complain about women dressing like one. Prostitutes literally dress's like this. And who wants to be associated with that unless they don't care? And guys want's to know why women have trust issues.

• Well first ijust want to say dont knock a relationship with a escort, they are nice people too lol second is i want to ask is it SOLELY the cheek being exposed thats makes them whorish? Like isaid is showing as much leg and thigh as you want as badd too? Or just the cheek crosses the line?

• Secondly, I can, because I don't do the same thing and it's wrong. But I keep it to myself. If people don't want to do right, then that is their choice. I have to be responsible for me and what I do. But I'm not going to pretend that this doesn't exist.

• It's the same thing when interviewing for a job, who are you going to pick for your business? The one exposing much skin to the chest, or the one who keeps themselves covered, but stylish as well as professional. Unless you work for the red light district, nobody is going to want to be in your business if you're having somebody looking like a 'professional' hoe. They'll be ready to write bad reviews for unprofessionalism.

• Because the chances of our getting raped then blamed for the guys' lack of self-control go through the roof if we venture out in public with such attire.

• Now this is a really good point !!! These are the shorts that they talk about when the guys just "couldnt control themselves" lol BUT what if it became a more common and socialy acceptable thing, and more girls were that are out there and bold that maybe it would be such a rare sight and excite men to the point where they act like middle schoolers again if you get my point , but like isaid really good point! There is a bit of rape fear women have about wearing stuff like this, esp. with no panties on...

• It won't become more common. Even if it does, that wouldn't magically do away with the risk of rape (which isn't a recent thing. It's a biological tendency instilled in men over millennia of evolution that is almost encouraged by how patriarchal society has been over the ages).

• It's mostly slutshaming that prevents girls from wearing shorts like that. Also unwanted attention. Then the whole not wanting your ass out.

• See iknew it was some unwritten code about that ! , and the girls that do you hear older women talk about smh so in a better world, if you could seriously walk out the house in whatever (like to the store or something) and not be bothered by opposing women, and unwanted attention from guys , would u?

• Not that short no.

• used to wear short shorts in my younger years. I had a small frame so I could get away with it and didn't look like a slut.
    whore them to a beach Sunday session and gotta little too much attention even though I had my boyfriend standing right next to me.

• Iuse hate how in school the thicker girls would get in more trouble than the skinny girls for wearing the same thing !! And we just get excited because its something we dont see often, im sorry it made ufeel a type of way

• I was 23 when Kylie Minogue made hot pants popular again.
      I used to wear them mainly to raves.
      I was all done up and knocking on a boyfriends door and he couldn't hear me. I ran to the nearest phone booth and tried to ring him (no answer) he couldn't hear the phone because he was in the shower.
      running back to his front door and I hear a man calling out "you've got the wrong house the bucks party is over here". I look over in his direction and I could see at least 20 guys out the front of a house, he starts walking over to me. shit he's walking towards me, I'm pretty much scratching at the door.
      boyfriend finally answered the door ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ.

• Haha, great story! You were almost the entertainment! But you were spinning around! Sorry, the song and video clip are now stuck in my head :-)

• I'm not here to impress guys. I'm here to dress and impress myself. I think it does not look classy what so ever. Why should my bum cheeks be out for guys to be constantly staring at me, trying to get their attention when I can get their attention without wearing those type of clothes? I have a big butt and I get attention even when wearing simple trousers. It's pointless to me

• Obviously not classy and hey, here's one female that can honestly say she's never worn them.

• Unacceptable? Little bit close minded there?

• No im definitely not, im in favor of it, ijust used the word to appeal to the people who thinks it unacceptable lol

• Because they're trashy af I wish girls didn't wear them.

• When they do , as a women, do you feel like the girls that do are playing a sneaky or low card by stealing attention in a room?

• No... I feel like they're asking for attention and they don't care what kind of attention and then they make a big deal about rumors and it's like "bitch then don't wear those". I don't care if they steal attention... I don't want a lot of attention on me. But it makes me uncomfortable seeing half a girls ass.

• I have never worn them and never will

• It is a little bit trashy and not my style.

• I never worn shorts like that and never will either

• Because if we do we get judged by other girls who have no lives because theyโ€™re insecure about themselves so they feel the need to comment on what other girls do and wear. And we donโ€™t want guys staring at our ass all day

• Oh and sometimes they ride up when your walking

• This might be the most clear put response thanks, and the weggie clarfication/thought was/seems to be the most shared logical view lol

• There's nothing classy about this.
    A girl can wear it only if she wants to please her significant other but not for random guys.

And FYI girls are not items for display.
    Maybe just look at your own SO's ass.

• Ok so im getting a lot of , for man, boyfriend, etc , so i wanted to Ask is a womens worth dictated by her significant other being pleased? Cause of thats the case what if her significant other wants her to wear them because it makes him feel good to have guys wanting his girl

• Lol that kind of a man won't be anybody's SO :D
      The one who wants other guys to want his girl.
      N no that's not her worth, it's her choice, pleasing her boyfriend.
      Nobody can demand that of her.
      So if she and her SO don't mind it and she wants to show off, she can.
      But personally I don't think any girl would be comfortable with that kind of attention.
      Of course exclude the ones who wear it only for that reason.

• Thereโ€™s nothing classy about your ass hanging out.

• It's autumn. And they're just plain 2000s.

• Trashy af you might as well not wear them if half your ass is out ugh..

• I would never wear this (maybe in bed for my partner tho)

• Well that looks awfully trashy and yes I never wear/wore trash.

• i am modest thats why i dont wear them

• "Guys love them" 71% say they look trashy.

• I wouldn't show my butt if I didn't have marks on them

• Because we dress for ourselves. Not for you. Sorry to break the news

• I don't want my butt falling out when I walk thanks

What Guys Said 1

• Good ol' daisy dukes... I don't complain, but then all last weekend with the warm weather here there was an abundance of playsuits with the same type of cut... underbuns galore