What type of man are you attracted to? Why?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Confident, playful, can make me laugh, sincere, caring, likes to have intellectual conversation, maintains good hygiene, family oriented

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ripped but why and kids like emo hair looks cute too

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 24

• I'm attracted to an Intelligent men that carries himself with confidence and aesthetically pleasing to look at & etc.

1|3
    0|0
  • Got his shit together, creative, funny, taller than 5'8" tough minded and assertive and Caucasian apparently and would lose his ass if it wasn't attached to him.

0|2
    0|0
  • Skinny, or skinny fat. Either tall or with a long "line". Femininish face, blue or green eyes are nice, but really brown eyes can also be gorgeous. I like long hair on men, curly is also really nice. On the personality side of things, shares similar values, kind, loyal, weirdness level to match my own, honestly just a friend.

0|1
    0|0
  • Funny, kind. Is kind to his mother and grandmother, sisters etc.

0|2
    0|0
  • Sense of humour, kind, polite, and there must be some kind of physical attraction

0|1
    0|0
  • Polite, funny

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know, just normal guys I think are cute.

0|2
    0|0
  • I think that being hardworking, caring, protective, and having integrity are the best traits a man could have as my own father possess all of these traits.

0|1
    0|0
  • Who cares his family, knows what I don't know and who I don't have.

0|1
    0|0
  • Gentlemanly, humorous, passionate, and competent.

1|1
    0|0
  • My exact age, looking for a serious relationship, has his act straight, career and morals, not obeist and taller than me. Symmetrical face, fit... friendly and easy going.

0|1
    0|0
  • manly man, hairy, big, with a low voice and tatoos and blue eyes and , curved legs. hahah..
    bad boy type..

0|1
    0|0
  • Playful, funny, somewhat shy, gorgeous smile, good hygiene/can clean up well, mature, gentleman, open minded, etc

0|1
    0|0
  • I like gentlemen.

0|1
    0|0
  • Some nice and caring, someone that can make me laugh, someone that can handle my weirdness and some intelligent but not too intelligent if that makes sense lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Nice but rugged guys. Similar sense of humor is also huge. Gotta be able to laugh, feel protected and be treated well. Manly but with a soft side, y'know? lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Smart, funny, attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • Confident manly men, preferably with a laborious job. I like funny, bearded and a high libido. Slim or medium build, not big on huge muscles

0|1
    0|0
  • Dominant

1|1
    0|0
  • Smart men

0|1
    0|0
  • Funny, sweet, loving, cute and hot.

0|1
    0|0
  • nice assholes with their shit together

0|1
    0|0
  • A good decent man

0|1
    0|0
  • Feminine, hairless...

0|2
    0|0
    • Wow, awesome, i'm glad not all women are into the dominant macho guys.

• Show All
    • @timidmale yes

• I guess there are all kinds of preferences, because obviously many girls also prefer the dominant bad boys, if you don't believe me, look at this; https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tMrLGmr4bk8

What Guys Said 3

• None

0|1
    0|0
  • Manly men, I like natural things

0|1
    0|0
  • My girl first, then home and travel.

0|1
    0|0
Loading... ;