Dear lesbian/bi girls out there. What are you attracted to on a females body?

I was wondering about that for a longer time because a lot of lesbian girls (not all for sure) do not seem to care about dressing in any way that would accent their bodily features like boobs or ass, like most straight girls tend to do. Does it mean, that lesbians aren't into these things? Are they attracted by face only? Or to any other things like behaviour, movings, etc?

Most Helpful Girl

• A girl can be attractive without trying hard. I don't fall for the one with the most accentuated assets, as you out it.
    She could be wearing flats, ponytail and nice jeans with tank top, and still be hotter than everyone in the room.
    One of the sexiest girl I'd been with had nice boobs and beautiful skin. Her face looked like Rihanna.
    I think straight women try too hard, they are overly competitive and think men, look for the mist dolled, so they do what they think will attracts what they desire.
    Even with men, the girl who catches his eyes won't necessarily be the overly done girl, if this was the case, all Instagram models would be married.

• Thank you! :)

• Well said.. and definitely true the part at the end with the guys who notice the not overdone girls

• I wasn't talking about putting 2pounds of make up on the face and wearing push-ups which push the boobs up to the chin ๐Ÿ˜… more about thight/normal jeans and usual tops/shirts. I just happened to know only lesbians which were only wearing xxxl shirts or hoodies and wide men jeans ๐Ÿ˜… that's all. Probably they just wanted to avoid to get hit on by guys ๐Ÿ˜Š

What Guys Said 10

• @bekkesmash- you are wrong, especially your analogy about men masturbating to kids and not being a pedophile. While the pedophile and kids part is right I assume, what is not right is saying that a girl must be a les if she likes how another woman looks.

• I can see lesbian/bi girls liking other girls for various of reasons. XD I have some rl friends who are too. :3

• U again

• All women are bi

• You just told me yesterday I wouldn't be bi. Can you decide please? xD I wouldn't ask if I would know that ^^

• Nope, it was exactly said that it was tested how many of them react to porn with women.

• But tbh 65% is already way higher that I had expected.

• lesbian girls sees girls like a guy!

• lol.. don't know about it. i know only about guys or girls

• @Belorum think they get attracted towards everything from hair to toes

• I have no option

• Have any lesbian girl purposed you ever ๐Ÿ˜‚?

Like e boys attracted towards girls how she talk how she behave her eyes her smile, boobs, butt, etc same way lesbian attracted.

• Are you really straight not lesbian?

• Eh... no, I've never hit on by a lesbian. Or a random guy outside from internet ๐Ÿ˜‚
      I'm about zero into girls so I won't say yes for sure lol. And I got a boyfriend so I wouldn't say yes to a guy either.

Thanks though ๐Ÿ˜…

• Hahaha nice reply ๐Ÿ˜Š beauty with brain

If there is option for choosing MHO for replies I will choose urs n give MHO to you

• Lesbian girls are attracted to womenโ€™s curves just like us guys!!! Personality counts to but they do enjoy the pure look of a girls boobs & a nice sexy jiggly butt...
    media.giphy.com/media/11oxbwHpuqzMrK/giphy.gif

What Girls Said 12

• A lot of people always ask this. Like normal dating situations different people like different things. While thereโ€™s definitely those women out there who prefer a very masculine looking women I prefer a feminine women. Iโ€™m attracted to women who have a curvy/fit physique. As far as personality I really like someone funny and down to earth. She doesnโ€™t have to be extremely girly but she just has to care about the way she looks.

• Boobs and ass are still something I'm very much into but I don't think someone really needs to dress a certain way for me to notice them.

• I'm not bi/lesbian but I think that there must be many factors other than just boobs/ass because they themselves have got boobs/ass. so they're not as appealing to them as they are to men..

• I didn't meant that I would think that only this two parts could be attractive. ^^' But I mean if a lesbian girl goes into a lesbian club, how does she decide which girl she would hit on? There have to be some physical traits they are attracted to.

• hmm.. well I don't really know that lol

• I am more confused by you straight women. Like, girls have such lovely bodies and minds.

Curves are nice, I like curves, not rolls, curves, like nice boobs, and a nice butt. And soft lips. I mean, I just want to kiss my girlfriend whenever I see her.

• I think this confusity is both sided ^^ We'll never happen to fully understand the "other side". For me, a woman can only be beautiful in an aesthetic way but never "hot" or "attractive". And I do want to kiss my boyfriend whenever I see him either, I am attracted by his masculinity.

• I'm a legs kinda girl... tbh. something odd to be attracted to but... Meh

• Other then that I love the bold. No fear... Willing to take charge and be fun... To message me and give it 100% lol

• lol.. I still get to see ma women naked! and I LOVE a good ass! curvy bodies are the best

• I like girls because they are so nice and they smile a lot. They also have soft skin and smell nice. I would also think its easier to please them because most female bodies work in similar ways.

• I like woman her smile and I also like a great pare of Leg my girlfriend she got a great pare of legs.

• booty and face.

• The same what men attracted to
    Vagina
    Ass
    Boob

• Vagina and ass

• Her boobs, her vagina.. I'm not an ass type if person. I'm an hetero who does masturbate to women in porn and this is what in a woman attracts me, just like men, haven't you thought of that?

• Then you aren't heterosexual

• The female body is disgusting? "but Her boobs, her vagina.. I'm not an ass type if person. I'm an hetero who does masturbate to women in porn and this is what in a woman attracts me"

• OP, congratulations, youโ€™ve played yourself!