Do All Women Hate Men? Are All Women Feminists?

I feel like women don't like men because no woman will sleep with me, and I got my own house, a motorbike and a secure income.

2230

What Girls Said 22

• I don’t hate men and I’m not a feminist.
    Just because women don’t want to sleep with you doesn’t mean she hates you or men, that is down to her not fancying you.
    Having your own house and a bike and a sercure income isn’t enough alone to make someone attracted to someone.

• Yes, but you also look like André the Giant and open with the worst pick up line in the history of the world. “Hey love, I have my own place.” What the fuck is that? Every woman you encounter is thinking “Someone escaped from the loony bin.”

• Excuse me it was "Hey, love I have my own place and I am very lonely right now, can I take you out?" and I been told I look like richard keil, Jaws from james bond.

• So why bother asking a question if you already have all the answers?

Maybe White People™ like the whole inbred neanderthal look, but everyone else isn’t.

• So just because women won't sleep with you that means we hate all men? How incredibly self centred of you.

• Kind of an over generalized question isn’t it? Maybe you’d be better off figuring out if women just hate you.

• I don't hate men and I'm not a feminist :/

• No, not all women are feminists and no not all women hate men. But the fact that you think women should sleep with you because you have your own house, a motorbike and a secure income is most likely why no woman would sleep with you.

• Isn't that all they want? No woman want's a guy who lives with parnts and doesn't drive

• True, but how should I phrase it.. you're not the best looking guy, no offense. And if you're okay with generalizing, most women probably wouldn't pick you in a line of men. Surely you'll meet someone who's gonna be attracted to you, that's inevitable, but don't assume that what you already have is what all women want

• Basically you need to move to somewhere like Vietnam.

• I hate everyone equally

• That's a little biased. Maybe need to look elsewhere or don't concentrate on just sleeping with them?

• I'm a feminist and I don't hate guys, being a feminist doesn't make us want to be better then guys or hate guys (I can't say that for all feminists though) all we want is equality or at least that's all I want. But it has nothing against guys. And trust me there are a lot of women who aren't feminist's.
    A lot of women don't just want to sleep with guys without being in a relationship with that person. We need more then just sex, if you are just out there to sleep with women then they will find you very unattractive very fast. We don't like feeling like the only reason we are on this earth is to satisfy men's "needs".

• No. Generalizations aren’t good.

• Ewww no I'm not a feminist

• I do not hate men. Hate is such a strong word.

• No not all women hate men , n not all women are feminist.

• Yea man I FRICKING hate males, they FRICKING triggers me 😤🔥💯 DEATH TO ALL MAN!!! girl>dudes

• A woman CANNOT fall in love immediatly with a man she just has met at a bar. The man finds her first, thinks she's an average skinny woman and flirts on.
    Not for women.

• i dont hate men and i dont consider myself to be a feminist.

• Are you sexist? All women aren't feminists but we do all like to be treated with respect

• 2d

And man want to be treated with respect
      Respect is earned not
      Given

• 2d

People who think like that don't understand what it means to respect someone. Example 2 people who both think like that are trapped in a room together, they don't respect each other because neither of them have done anything to earn the others respect, do you think they will ever respect each other? No, because not respecting someone is literally the definition of being disrespectful!

• 2d

You have to give respect to get respect, and even then it's not guaranteed because some people are just disrespectful

• Oh nooo I️ won’t sleep with you I️ MUST hate all men 🙄🙄🙄

• Or you’re just ugly.

• 7d

Or all men are ugly to you because your a carpet shark in the closet.

• 7d

Nope, I’m in a happy relationship with someone who happens to be a man and whom I’m very attracted to/love very much. You’re the problem.

• Not at all. We just have slight differences and needs and basically the sooner we learn to accept that in each other the better.

• I do not hate them however i do not trust them.

• You have a house but is it a nice house tho? I doubt..

What Guys Said 30

• Damn man, you are getting crucified here. No man is entitled to sleep with any woman. I have x, y, z and therefore I deserve a woman's attention isn't how it works. I have seen guys who live with parents and sleep with a new woman every other week. I have a buddy who lives in a house barely furnished and he gets tail like crazy. The women actually invite HIM over to their houses.

If you are looking for a relationship, your best bet is to get to know women on a friendly level first. Of course, you have to show some interest too, maybe make a few compliments and tease a bit. You can meet women like this through clubs, classes, communities, volunteer work. etc. Try online dating and if you must, lower your beauty standards a bit if they are high.

Also, you don't look ugly. As guys said in the previous question about your pics, you need to get a better haircut. Get a new haircut every month. Make it a routine. Don't let your hair grow out. Use hair products! A light hold lotion works wonders.

I would suggest working out and get some sharp clothing that fits well. Even if you are only slightly overweight, lowering body fat and gaining muscle can actually tone up both your body and face.

Looks matter, but so does attitude and how well put together you are.

• The wildest sex I ever had was with a feminazi. They are easy, just tell them how much you hate the patriarchy, they don’t get paid enough.. you know the rest. They will hate your guts but the heat from it is exhilarating. Don’t bother with figuring out if all women are feminists, just go into the belly of the beast. Can’t beat em, then f m.

• There's more to life and a relationship than material items. If having sex is all that you care about, there are plenty of prostitutes willing to give you a session. It's not just about you and your personal desires though. Unless you manage to find someone who's in it just for the sex as you seem to be, I don't think you're going to have much luck. People still want and need to be and feel loved. Without love there really is no relationship at all. Just lust and lust gets to be boring when the excitement wares off.

• I don't understand. Why do you think it's that women hate men in general? Other men are getting laid. That makes no sense. The more logical conclusion is women don't want to have sex with you.

• The issue is not women hating men, or feminism. You may need to improve your people skills, and take time to understand women and others better. If your goal is to sleep with them, that may be a detriment to sleeping with them. That is, the goal needs to be more like: Getting to know someone, or be friends with several women. Learning what it takes to have a good relationship and how to make a woman feel important and loved. After that, you may get laid, and on a regular basis. But getting in her pants only happens if the ground work is set, and there is a real caring relationship that is beneficial to both.

• Maybe you act too thirsty.

• And women go for personality so you could be the hottest looking man on earth and never get laid or really ugly and get laid. Ugly guys with bad personalities NEVER want to believe this tho.

• Theoretically speaking according to feminist logic but reversed (so not patriarchy and toxic masculinity but toxic femininity and matriarchy) if you believe that all guys just want sex then you are part of the matriarchy and toxic femininity and you part of the problem.

• "I feel like women don't like men because no woman will sleep with me"
    That's NOT because they're hateful feminists.
    I do NOT think all women hate men.
    I don't think all women are rabid men hating feminists. Most are NOT.

• "No one will sleep with me, is it something I'm doing wrong? No, it must be the fault of an entire gender"

• obvious bait is obvious

"I feel like women don't like men because no woman will sleep with me, and I got my own house, a motorbike and a secure income."

• No. The vast majority of women that are interested in men, like men.

• Not all women hate men, you just haven't found one that likes you. I'm honestly not surprised. Your attitude isn't the best and neither are your looks (I'm not saying mine are any better but come on man). Don't go generalizing like that or you'll just make things worse for yourself.

• Yeah

• No, all women hate YOU

• Eh... not really. It sounds like you've got a lot of, "stuff" and, "things." But what do you bring to the table in terms of personality and unique marketable traits?

• 7d

Well I'm I have 12 out of 20 completed TAFE units in mechanics. It's like a trade school here in aus'. I doi vocal impersonations like Herbert the pervert, and Old Greg.

• 7d

Okay, scrap your 12 out of 20 whatever thingy. The impersonations are pretty cool. Can you cook? Do you have any niche fields of personal expertise? A hobby?

• 7d

Yeah I am learning to ride a motorcycle which I chose over a car for econimical reasons, and I am becoming a vegetarian, haven't touched meat in three weeks now and I feel better.

• Most women aren't feminists, at least not of the third wave feminism that's been lying since the 1990s.
    In any case, I'm sure it has nothing to do with why they won't sleep with you.

• Real feminism derives its self from wanting equality. Now it stands for equality not just for women but for everybody. The thing about hating men is femanazi which sadly is a thing, but with all blessings there will be curses to follow.

• Just stop being yourself that should be better for you.

• Maybe it's you.

• Most do

• dude you need to change your style up because you look ridiculous in your avatar. and whats with your sn? are you not actually "mares boyfriend"? or will she not sleep with you either because you look so weird...

• a lot of women hate men and a lot of women are feminist , but the truth of it is ; those type of women are grossly out numbered by good women. Of course their not going to tell you that.

• You have things, but are you an asshole?

• Shut. Up.

• You'll find one when the time comes and don't think about 'sleeping with them'. If that's your primary intention, they're gonna reject you for the same reason. Try getting into a serious relationship and you'll be happy with whatever you want!!

• Too many are feminists.

• White women hate white men and every other races of men other than black men. White women love black men

• Not all women hate men, and not all women are feminist... but ALL feminist hate men. Even if they claim otherwise, they are part of a hate group they selectively choose to be part of.

• Well yes.

• Now you just sound like a male version of a feminist.