Girls, do you realize when it's just NOT going to work?

I swear, this question will appear a bit bitter, and maybe it is. But I can't comprehend, in my mind, the amount of times I went on a dating app and read girls wanting a REAL relationship because they're tired of games, liars, etc. Even on here, questions pertaining to it.

It's the same irl. At my job, I have girls that CONSTANTLY complain about their love lives to friends.

Do you realize that asking for a real relationship and going out with the cutest guy you can find, regardless of what you want is, well, hypocritical and nonproductive?

Of course guys do it, too. But ladies, do you reaslize how many good guys are out there that would treat you nicely, but this obstinance in your gender keeps them at bay, alone, disgruntled, and bitter?

Maybe it's just me ranting, but, I've noticed this pattern and it kind of makes me angry.

I'll give you a rl example. This girl at work knows I like her, has no problem with me, like I'm not ugly in her mind, but she apparently wants something real. She was on a break from relationships for awhile, and the first guy that comes along that looks like a Calvin Klein model, she goes out with. The next day she's talking to her friend about what a real relationship is and that this guy doesn't get it.

Now... I'm thinking, does she have a right to complain if she didn't put more thought into the relationship? And do you girls get it, that if you pick a so-called stud, regardless of principles, no rhyme or reason, that you're enabling arrogant tendencies, or do we just want something to complain about to make life more fun?

(And, no, I'm not butt-hurt the girl didn't go out with me. Im simply bringing to light a pattern I've noticed and would care for answers.)

212

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, let me ask you this question. What criteria are you going on with this girl for yourself? Why do you like her and want to give her a go? It sounds like she is superficial and is not a good judge of character and makes bad choices. Sounds like she is not someone who you would or should want a relationship with.
    Also attraction can not be forced. There were plenty of men who I thought were physically gorgeous but I didn't have one bit of attraction for. I couldn't force myself to be turned on by them.
    Then there was the intelligent guy who was not a calvin klein model who I was totally attracted to.
    You should just move on to another woman who wants you. If she sees you giving your attention to another woman while totally cutting off attention to her... you will see a change in her real quick.

• I guess from reading your and others' opinions I haven't put as much thought into her as maybe I should have.

The criteria for liking her was limited, and Im feeling I deserve a lot better.

Thanks for your input.

• Hell yeah you deserve a lot better! You have a lot of love to give so be sure to give it to the right person. Good luck!